"I really have to go." I truthfully sais and started walking away.

He walked fast towards me and picked me up over his shoulder before i could even reach the door. So i was now dangling over his shoulder trying to keep calm.

"I'm not letting you get away this time." He said and walked towards the little couch in the corner of the studio and set me down. We stared at each other again.

This game is really dangerous.

"Hangyul i have to go my parent~" I was cut of by a pair of lips on mine.

We kissed again, after we got lost for so long we connected again?

Was this really possible?

Was true love really a thing?

I closed my eyes and got lost in the moment. It feels like a peace of myself that went away got back again.

----

"Wake up we have to be at the airport in 2 hours." My mom came to give me my third wake up call and left my room.

"The airport, huh ? Where's Hangyul? Was i at his company yesterday?" I talked to myself, well i always do when i'm alone so nothing different than the usual.

"Y/n can you not speak so loud ?"

When did he get here i thought to myself but more importantly,

Why're we sleeping in the same bed!?

" Uhm good morning." I smiled sheepishly as i turned my body so we would face each other.

"Why so flustered babe nothing happened yesterday." He assured me while brushing my hair with his fingers.

"We kissed and now you're sleeping in my bed... So are we like a thing or no label or-" I wasn't done speaking but couldn't finish my sentence because he kissed me.

Again,

"You're overthinking this just think logically, i'm a man and you're a woman. I love you and i think or atleast i hope you love me to. So maybe we should just be...

friends ?"

He smirked, i sat right up on the bed with my back facing him.

"Oh come on are you mad at me right now?" I just ignored him and went to the bathroom.

Ofcourse i'm not mad at him, i love him. I thought to myself while i washed up.

After a few minutes i was done and got out of my bathroom only to find out that Hangyul wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go?

Is he mad at me ?

Did he really think i was seriously mad ?

"BOOH!" Hangyul grabbed me from behind.

"Don't do that! You scared me!" I said and punched his shoulder playfully. "Well that was kind of the point so Hangyul one and Y/n zero." He smirked playfully and hugged me tightly.