24th January 2019

Another day filled with nothing but laying around on a floor and waiting for that woman to annoy me so I can piss her off. I am losing count. I don't know how many days they keep me here. I just keep staring at these words I've mindlessly written.

My head still hurts. It was doing that from time to time in past, but now it won't stop. I think it might be because I've decided not to ignor the voices of my brothers anymore. I just let them speak so I don't feel so lonely between those cursed walls.

I've also noticed that my body is constantly shaking, not taking a break. That might be caused by my stubborn behaving and deciding not to eat their food and not to sleep in their bed. It's the least I can do to tell them 'fuck off'. I don't like that bed anyways. She sits on it when she's trying to get a word from me. But I still don't understand why and they don't seem like giving me any kind of explanation at all.

The creaking sound catches my attention. I know. She's here again. I wonder if she comes everyday at the exact same time. I would like to have some nice watches. She's not bothering herself with greeting me, she just sits on the ugly boring white bed, looking straight at me with her notebook and pen in her hands as always. Her fashion taste hasn't changed at all, she still looks awful in her grey suit pants and matching coat. The atmosphere in this hell of a room is so tense already and her death-reminding parfume isn't helping.

"She wants to kill you..." I suddenly hear familiar deep voice resonate in my head. It's Sebastian for sure. He's talking to me more than Emerson is. I wonder why . But he's never said anything like this before. "Slowly... Painfully" he whispers into the beat of my heart. It made my blood cold. I wouldn't admit it, but I am terrified. I hear crying and it sounds exactly like Emerson when we were younger.

Shit, what's going on? I catch my head with both my hands, not even realizing that the woman is still in the same room and can see my breakdown. Fuck it. I see her mouthing something, but I can't hear a word through Emerson's loud cries for help. "You know I'm right. You know what you did. You know it's coming. She's killed us. Now, she is going for you little brother... Are you ready?" 

"Shut up!" I scream. Or at least I think I do. My vocal cords hurt from that loud screaming but I can't hear myself. Everything is blurry all of a sudden and I am slowly losing ability to see. I can only feel cold hands touching me before everything goes silent and dark.