Chapter Nineteen.

Honey Point of View.
Thanksgiving Day.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my outfit. I had on a white and gold coat, with some thick black leggings. I turned around to look at my booty. i'm so fucking skinny. I thought to myself. The little amount of ass that I did have came from Monty. I got mad just thinking about his stupid ass face.

I haven't spoken to him or Kesha since I found out Monty was Mj's dad. I was angry with Kesha the most. That's my blood sister. She basically been raising me since daddy died. I really just don't understand how she could do this. She knew Monty was her baby daddy. But still she let me and him date for three years. I don't have any words for her.

And Monty, I didn't know how to feel, I was numb. He told me before we even started dating he didn't have any baby mommas. And of course I believed him. So to find out he does have one disappoints me. And the fact that she's my sister hurts the most. ding ding. I had a message from Nyla.

Nyla: Girl i'm outside.

I decided to do thanksgiving with her this year. I usually spend it with Kesha and Marcus over his people house but I still wasn't ready to talk to her. I gave myself one last look in the mirror before walking outside. "Hey girl." I said getting in the car. "Hey you look pretty sis." She said. I eyed her outfit down. "You look good but you gone get pneumonia dressing like it's summer." I said. "Girl bye. A hoe never gets cold." She said. I started laughing.

"Girl you a mess. But how glizzy been doing?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Bitch he ain't doing shit but working my nerves." She said. "Girl what he do?" I said. I know he going through a lot so I don't blame him. "Girl too damn much. But bitch guess who I been talking to on the low." She said smiling a little. I turned my head hella fast. "Bitch what? Glizzy is going to beat yo ass." I said.

"Girl it ain't that serious. Me and this nigga just been talking a little." She said. "Bitch who you talking bout?"I said. She looked at me and said "Fucking Jamal." My mouth dropped open. Jamal was one of Monty friends, he sold drugs too. " Bitch are you dead ass?" I said. I was still surprised. "Yeah but it's not nun too serious. We just flirt a lil bit. Or i'll text him when Gerald working on my nerves. " She said.

"Yeah alright. You better hope Glizzy don't find out because he'll kill you and that nigga." I said. Glizzy with all the fuck shit, especially when it come to Nyla. "He ain't gon do shit." She said. yeah okay. Ion know why she even playing with him like that. It's gone come back to her watch.

We finally pulled up to glizzy house and went in. I'm not gone lie, his house was nice. It wasn't no mansion but it was real big. It had marble floors that looked squeaky clean, and the living room floor was covered with white carpet. "Damn bitch he got you living nice as hell." I said eyeing the the rest of the room.

"Mhm. Take them shoes off too." She said. "Take who off?" I said looking at her crazy. "Girl i'm just playing. But come on." She said leading me to the Dining Room, that looked good just like the rest of the house. I walked in and sat down two cheesecakes. I didn't want to come empty handed.

Everyone was laughing and talking. It was me, Nyla, Glizzy, Chloe, Nahmir, Mehki, Ari, and some other people I didn't recognize. You could tell that everyone was hungry and ready to eat. Once all the food was done it took no time for people to rush to get there food.

Nyla's Point Of View.

"Baby what you want?" I said to Gerald. Everybody was up getting their food. "Just get me everything." He said. I went up to the table and looked at all the food. Everything looked great. I made the macaroni. Ari made the Ham & Turkey. And Chloe did all the sides. I made his plate and brought it back over to him.