Chapter Four.

Honey
We got in the house and I followed Monty into to his room. "So why the fuck aren't you letting me kiss you?" I asked walked up to him. He looked at me with a strange expression on his face. I'm just sitting here thinking how the hell he even found out I did something. "Monty hello?" I said. He paused for a minute, I guess thinking about what to say next.

"Honey. Where the fuck was you at last night? And don't lie." Monty said breaking his silence. Shit he knows. I might as well tell him. "I went to Liyah house, and later Jay came and got us and we went to a party. Really a small get together." I said. I was trying to not make my voice shake. "Aw okay. What you do after?" Monty asked.

"Nothing, I went home" Please don't let him ask. "Who took you home?" He asked. Shit, he asked. "Just my friend Jameson" I said. "You ain't got no fucking friend Jameson, Don't get homeboy fucked up." He said starting to yell. "He was the only person sober enough to take me home. Or everybody else was doin sum" I said, trying to calm him down.

"I don't give a fuck Honey. Next time you call me and I will come get you." Monty said. "But I didn't wanna wake you up." I said. "you heard what I said Honey." He yelled. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said. "Yeah I know it won't." Monty said sitting down on his bed.

That actually went better than I thought. But still, I don't like my man being mad at me. I gotta fix this. "Don't be like that." I said going over to him and sitting. on his lap. I started kissing all on his neck and made my way down to lil monty. I pulled his underwear down and started sucking on the tip, eventually pushing the whole thing down my throat.

I licked, and slobbered all over his monster, then I pulled off my clothes and sat on top of his dick. I started slowly riding him then I started bouncing faster. faster. and faster. "shit" he mumbled under his breath.

That made me wanna go crazy, so i got up and rode that shit from the back. "Damn daddy. fuck I love that diccccck. I felt myself started to cum all over his dick. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back by my neck "whose pussy is this?" he whispered in my ear.

"It's yours daddy this yo pussy. ahh fuuuuuuuck" I got up and arched my back while he shoved himself back inside of me, pounding harder with every stroke "fuck Monty harder harder" I moaned.

He started pounding my back in, I tried so hard to keep my arch. "Damn I can't take it monty auuhhhhh" He took his dick out and came all on my back. Now y'all know why he won't let me go. Good looks and good pussy.

Aaliyah

I thought about what Honey said and I need to figure out if Jason remember what happened last night. So, I decided to text him.

Me: Heey Jason💙

Jay 💗🤘🏽: wasscraccin liyah

Me: Boy you was gone af last night 😭

Jay 💗🤘🏽: I kno shit I think i'm still high.

Me: You was so fucked up I had to take you home. 😭

Jay 💗🤘🏽: Fr? I ain't even know.

Me: Yeah. But What you doin today?

Jay 💗🤘🏽:Nun, you tryna link

Me: Yeah come get me.

Jay 💗🤘🏽: ight.

Oh my god what is wrong with me. Shit shit shit. I don't even know what i'm doing with this. Me and Jay always been so tight and I don't even know if he meant the stuff he was saying about me i mean he was high so. Forget it, i'll just play it cool. We don't gotta speak on it nomo. Everything will go back to normal.

ding ding ding

Jay 💗🤘🏽:outside

Me: k. here I come

"Hey" i said getting into the car. "heey boo, you look cute" jay said making a girl face. "boy you is a mess" I said rolling my eyes, smiling. Shit, this gon be harder than I thought. "Sooooo nigga where the fuck is we goin?" I said breaking the silence. "Girl who you talking to? And to my house." Jay said.

"First of all Jason Easley i'm talking to you. and to do what?" We going to his house whew lord. "You gon sit and listen to me yell at the game til I get tired of it then we gon to apple bees or sum later. If that's okay with you lil girl?" "Yeah that's fine, as long as I can play with you" I said cheesing hella hard. He hate playing the game with me. "Yeah I don't know about that one" He said as we pulled into his drive way.

We went into his house and I ran into his room trying to get the first controller. I found it and hid it behind my back. "What you looking for?" I said. "Aaliyah Ja'niece Carter, I know you got my controller. So give it to me before we have some problems lil girl." I started laughing.

"What you gon do jason?" I couldn't finish my sentence before he threw me on the bed. He started ticking me, knowing that's my weakness.

"jaaaaayyy staaauuppppp jayyyyy" I was laughing so hard I could barely talk. He was so strong I couldn't get him off of me. "oookaaay you can have it" After I said that he kissed me, but he pulled away fast. "My bad" he said.

"It's okay.." it was starting to get awkward. "sooo you tryna get beat in black opps or whaaat bum?" I said, tryna lighten the mood. "girl you crazy" and that's all I needed to say to get us back to normal, talking shit, playing the game.

3 hours later

"Liyaaaaah get up. I'm hungry" I felt jason shaking my arm. I didn't even know I fell asleep. "I'm up nigga damn. Come on" I said.

We pulled up to hooters, and walked in. "you would chose to come her nasty lil boy" I said as we sat down. "Girl shut up, they got good food that's all." We sat and joked for a lil while longer and a thick dark skin waitress came over to take our order. "welcome to hooters, can I take your order?" She looked at Jason the whole time. Then she did the boldest shit ever.

"Um.. are you guys together?" I can't believe this bitch had the nerve to say that. "No bitch, we're not together. You can get off his dick tho." I responded with a attitude. obviously. "If you not his girl why the fuck you tripping?" she said trying to get loud. "bitch is you tryna fight tho?" I said.

I wasn't finna argue with her, we can take it outside. "Bae let's just go" Jason said pulling me out by my arm. "don't trip off hoes like that. ion want them, so you don't got nun to worry about" He said as we got in the car.

What is going on?

Honey On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara