THIRTY THREE

TW// Death
-

"I love you, Nirin. I'm gonna go to work now." Off kisses Nirin's forehead and waves to Godji- who's babysitting again, before walking out of the apartment and to his car.

It's been two weeks since Gun passed away and Off wasn't doing good. He stopped eating, he stopped sleeping, he barely payed attention to his own daughter and it was affecting everyone. Everyone saw how sad Off was. He could barely focus at work and it was affecting his acting. Fans noticed but didn't comment on it since they already knew why he was acting that way.

"I miss you." Off whispers, he had been driving a couple minutes now. Gun was always on his mind. He missed him. They had plans. They would buy a house, get married, be a happy family. But everything was fucking ruined. He just wanted Gun back. He's gonna get him back.

////

Tay spent hours looking for Off

Tay spent hours looking for Off. He searched his favorite restaurant, the park he and Gun always went to, he checked Gun's grave, he checked everywhere but Off was no where.

Just as he was about to go back his phone went off with a phone call. Tay quickly answered. "Tay ? Where are you ?"

"I'm at the cemetery. I'm about to leave." Tay answers, walking back to his car. "It's dark out. Why are you there ?" Singto asks. "We don't know where Off is. He didn't show up to work and I'm worried." He explains, getting into his car. "Aren't you scared ?"

"I almost shit my pants but i don't care. I need to find Off, I'm afraid he'll do something-"

"I get it." He begins driving. Occasionally looking around in case he saw Off walking somewhere. "Come on, Off. Where are you." As if someone had heard his pleads, he saw Off.

"No, no, no." Tay quickly stops his car, "what's wrong ?!" Singto yells worriedly. "Off- he's- I'm next to the cemetery. Please come !" He answers before running out. "Off, get down !"

"Leave." Tay slowly walks up to Off. He was standing on the opposite side of the bridge railing. "Stop." He says when Tay gets closer. "Off, don't." Tay breaths out. "Leave." Off yells not looking back at his best friend. Tay slowly moves forward, "Stop." Tay doesn't obey. "Are you gonna jump ? Is that your solution ?" He says loud enough for Off to hear. Off doesn't answer.

"Let's say you jump. Are you gonna see Gun again ? Will that make you happy ?" Off nods causing Tay to take another step forward. "Gun would be mad." He takes another step, "he'd be mad because you'd leave Nirin- your daughter who needs you !" Tay can see Off's shoulders shaking from the sobs leaving his mouth. "He would want you to stay here for Nirin, for your friends, your family- he'd want you to start a new life with Nirin, Off." He tells, taking a few steps toward him but not enough to reach him just yet. Off let's out a loud choked sob, "I love you, Tay. You're my best friend."