SEVEN

a/n shes so pretty 😭

"what do you want ?" Off groans when the call connects and he sees Jane. "hello to you too." Jane rolls her eyes. "i'm 12 weeks pregnant." she states and Off hums, "and ?"

"i have an ultrasound scheduled for next week. are you coming ?" she asks and Off nods right away, he decided he was gonna see the positive side of having a baby and not focus on the fact that it's a small innocent, fragile, living being that he'll need to raise on his own. "cool." Jane mumbles and Off nods, "i'm gonna go now." Off says and Jane shakes her head.

"not yet. i saw your interview."

"okay ?"

"you called out relationship stupid." Jane points out and Off rolls his eyes, she can't be serious. "you decided our relationship was stupid when you cheated on me." he snaps and she rolls her eyes. "you're still on that ?" she laughs, "i'm having your baby-"

"so what ? the baby has nothing to do with you cheating." Off calmly says and Jane rolls her eyes for the nth time. "whatever, are you really gonna date that bitch ?" Off raises an eyebrow at her and she sighs, "fine, Gun, are you gonna date him ?"

"who knows."

"you can't date him."

"and why not ?" Off rolls his eyes, he was annoyed now. Jane was in no place to tell him what he can and can't do. he doesn't even know why he's still on the phone with her.

"because ! i don't want a gay guy raising my baby !" Jane exclaims and Off laughs at her, "your baby ? you said you wanted nothing to do with them." Jane shrugs, furrowing her eyebrows, "i don't but that doesn't mean it's okay for a gay guy to raise my child."

"it's my child too. it'll be only my child when it's born so what the fuck do you care. the ducking baby hasn't even been born and you're already disowning it ! stay out of my fucking business, i'm only talking to you for the sake on our baby." Off snaps leaving Jane wide eyed. "goodbye, Jane." he sighs before hanging up.

he wasn't going to let Jane have a say in his life just because they're having a baby together. she wants nothing to do with their baby, so Off doesn't want anything to do with her. he won't even date Gun, she's getting worked up over nothing.
-