WHAT IS THIS?! SURPRISE!!

Hey there beauts!

It has been at least 2 years since I uploaded the first chapter of this on here and around three since I originally had the idea and began writing bits and pieces for it. 

Soooooo this is not to say there is going to be a sequel (I haven't planned one, but you never know what the future may hold) However, the news that I am here to announce is...

THERE WILL BE AN AXEL/HAYDEN SHORT SPIN-OFF KIND OF STORY!

I have been mulling it over for a while and during the time I was writing this I knew that I wanted to explore Hayden and Axel's relationship in closer detail as I absolutely adored what they had going on between them, that sort of skinny love kind of thing. I also had a few people commenting and messaging me about it and whoaaaa okay I like that some of you have strong feels about them too! 

I can't wait to share it with you soon, but in the meanwhile you might like some of my other stuff if you enjoyed this. I only have two completed longer stories and the rest of mine tend to be short either one-shots to a few chapters, so generally light reading on the whole. 

My latest update is called: The Boy Behind the Mask which can be found here:

http://www.wattpad.com/71041767-the-boy-behind-the-mask

That is currently being updated as we speak. 

Also as it's nearly Halloween and I have strong Autumn feels, I wrote a cute (I say that because I'm totally in love with Ashton in it) little story called I Met Him In A Haunted House

http://www.wattpad.com/28769230-i-met-him-in-a-haunted-house

Also, feel free to send me messages, becuase I absolutely love getting to know you guys and I want to make friends with you (:

Stay Awesome Dudes x