That's a Lot of Pineapples

A/N: Before we begin, who do you think this story is about?

Kinkajou had just got back home from RainWing bio. Her teacher was Fruitbat. Se was so annoying. The only good thing about that class was that she had it with her friend Tamarin.

She was having a bad day. Moon was shopping, but Carnelian was still there. "Kinkajou! Stop drawing pictures of your boyfriend and help me with dinner!" Carnelian shouted.

"Fine." Kinkajou said, walking over to the red-haired SkyWing girl. She sighed. "I wish Turtle were here."

"I don't." Carnelian said, barely paying attention to her clawmate as she cut some carrots and put them in the lentil soup.

"Well that's not very nice!" Kinkajou glared at her.

"Seriously guys?" Said Moon as she walked into the room with the groceries. "Stop arguing!"

"She started it!" Kinkajou said, shooting Carnelian another glare.

"Whatever." Carnelian said, and went back to making dinner.

The Next Day.....

"Kinkajou!" Moon shouted.

"Yeah?" Kink answered.

"Could you go to the store and get some groceries?"

"NO!!" Carnelian yelled. "She's not trustworthy! She can't get the groceries. You get them, Moon!"

"I have a date tonight!" Moon  protested. "And you have to babysit Cliff!"

"Ugh." Carnelian groaned.

"Okay, bye!" Kinkajou said, and drove off in her bright pink compact car.

When She Got Back....

"I've got the groceries!"

"YAY!!!" Cliff screamed. "DOOZ YOU HAZ PEEPS FER MEZ???!!!" Cliff was the son of the SkyWing principal, Ruby. He was absolutely adorable.

"Of course I have Peeps Cliff!" Kinkajou said, grinning.

"KINKAJOU!" Carnelian shouted. "SERIOUSLY?! PEEPS!"

"Yup!" Kinkajou grinned wider, and handed Cliff one of the little marshmallows.

"YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!! U DA BEFT KINKYBOO!!!" Cliff cried happily. "I WANZT DO PWAY CANWY WANDY!"

"You wanna play Candy Land? Okay! Car, I'm gonna go play Candy Land with Cliff, 'kay?"

"Fine."

A Few Minutes Later...

"KINKAJOU!!!!!" Carnelian shouted.

"YES!!!" Kink answered from upstairs, where she and Cliff were playing Candy Land.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" Carnelian shouted.

"I WENT TO THE STORE, BOUGHT SOME STUFF, CAME BACK, AND THEN PLAYED CANDY LAND WITH CLIFF!"

"WHY DID YOU GET TEN PINEAPPLES?!" Carnelian shouted, storming up the stairs.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE PINEAPPLES!!!!" Kinkajou shouted as Carnelian appeared at the top of the stairs.

"UGH!!!"

"IT'F  WOWD UP HWEERW!" Cliff complained.

"Sorry Cliff." Kink soothed.

Then, Moon got home. "That. Is. A lot. Of Pineapples." Is all she said.

"I'm going to bed! You guys deal with this!" Carnelian shouted, and went to her room.

Just a little of Moon, Kink, and Carnelian! Hope you liked it!

Thank you everyone who has been reading this story!

- River

Also, I am so sorry that I am so slow at updating, but I try my best to make you readers happy, and I hope you are enjoying my story.