Waking Up

"MOON!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!" Kinkajou shouted, taking the covers off of her best friend, "We have to get dressed and go to class!"

"Errg. Kink, please can you try to wake me up less... violently?!" Moon said exasperatedly, shaking Kinkajou off.

"Sorry." She said.

"Just don't do it again. Ever again." The two friends got dressed: Moon wore a black dress to match her black hair, silver boots to match her two silver strands of hair, black tights, and a necklace with a real small diamond that her boyfriend, Qibli had given her. Kinkajou wore a yellow tank-top with little pink cherry blossoms all over it, a pink skirt, golden sandals, and a  golden bracelet with amethysts embedded into it that HER boyfriend, Turtle had given her; she had blonde hair with pink streaks in it, tied into a ponytail, and bright blue eyes (Moon had green eyes).

They then went down the stairs and into the kitchen, made scrambled eggs, quickly ate, got their stuff(Bags, homework, books, notebooks, etc. (~ I don't exactly know what people need in college so... maybe comment if I got some thing wrong. Thanks! ~)), and then they were off.

~ So... my first chapter... it was pretty short, kinda just an intro.... but yeah. Oh also, I put some ships! Yay! Turtlejou! Moonbli! Oh, also, I'm sorry, those of you who do not ship any of the ships I mentioned in the 'replacement for a table of contents' thing (AKA: 'What Ships are in This?').

Thank You!

- Walrus =D ~