Keith X Reader: 7 Minutes in Heaven

Wow another Keith X Reader who would of thought.

WARNINGS: Fluff, and a little bit steamy

Your POV

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on the door. I looked over and yelled for them to come in. The door opened to the sight of Lance looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Y/N we're doing some bonding games in the lounge area we're gonna start in about 15 minutes! Bye sweetheart!" I groaned at the nickname. We've been friends for years and his way of being funny is flirting with me. I despise flirting it's so stupid and fake. I don't understand why someone would want to do it. Yet everyday I'm met to a new pickup-line or nickname. I know that Lance doesn't actually like me in the way because he practically is my brother, but he does know about my crush on Keith and just wants to make him jealous. I don't know why that he thinks Keith will be jealous because I know Keith doesn't like me. I mean why would he? I guess I have to go to bonding tho. Better start getting ready.

Time skip

I was sitting on the couch in the lounge while everyone slowly trickled in. Once everyone was in the lounge allura told us what we were doing. Apparently we're playing seven minutes in heaven. I don't understand how this will help us bond but apparently it will. After she told us what we were playing I heard everyone but lance groan.

We all put one thing of ours into two separate bowls. One for the girls things and one for the boys things. Allura took out a bottle and spun it and it land on me. Guess I've got great luck today. As I walked to the bowl I could hear lance chuckling in the background and I just wanted to murder him. Obviously this game was his idea so it's his fault I'm in this mess.

I reached into the bowl and felt around for anything familiar. I didn't know what anything was so I just pulled out a random thing. It happened to be Keith's knife. I looked over at Keith with a blush on my face and he smirked.

"Okay know you guys need to go in the closet! Don't do anything to naughty!" Allura exclaimed. I blushed redder at her comment. We slowly made our way to the closet and lance slammed the door shut and locked it. Everything was pitch black. I walked around to find Keith and ran right into his chest.

"Y/N you know I know about your crush on me?" He said in sly tone. I groaned and buried my head into his chest. This was so embarrassing. I could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"Hey don't be embarrassed because i actually like you too..." He slowly got quieter to the point i could barely hear him. I gasped and looked into his eyes. He was smiling down at me with the softest smile ever. I went on my tippy toes, and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. It was heavenly by far the best kiss i'd ever had. I've kissed a few people including Lance, but this was the best. It was filled with love, and I can tell that Keith is being so gentle like I could crumble at any minute.

Slowly the kiss got a little heated. Keith flipped me and pinned me against the wall. All I wanted to do it wrap my arms around his neck, but I wasn't able too since he was holding my arms over my head. We kissed each other passionately, and I started to feel a hand creep down my thigh until I felt a slight squeeze on my butt. I gasped and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. He finally let go of my arms, and allowed me run my fingers through his hair. That mullet is the softest thing i've ever touched. It looks like it would be gross and oily, but when you touch it you will take back anything you've ever said about it. I felt Keith lift me up, and wrapped my legs around his waist. After a few more seconds of kissing he started to move his mouth to my neck, and starting kissing me and leaving marks.

"Keith don't leave any marks it's embarrassing!" I quietly hissed at him.

"I need to let them know your mine...all mine." I blushed and after he said that he dove back into kissing me. I moaned, and at that exact moment the door opened. My eyes blew wide. This was so embarrassing. Keith slowly let me down as we faced the rest of the crew. Lance looked at me with a knowing smirk. Pidge and Hunk looked traumatized. Shiro looked furious while glaring at Keith. While Allura was amused. We slowly walked out of the closet, but before we got out I felt Keith squeeze my butt. I squeaked and looked to see him smirking while looking straight ahead.

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He then lead us back to the couch and sat down. I was about to go sit down, but he yanked me on to his lap. I blushed even redder and he kissed my cheek.

"So...i'm taking that as you guys are dating now?" lance asked obviously knowing the answer.

"Yep so you can't have her. She's mine now." Keith responded while tightening his grip around my waist.

We finished the game after Allura and Lance went in. They didn't do much other then like one kiss. Pidge and Hunk went in, but all they did was talk about engineering stuff. And shiro didn't want to do it. Later that night when I walked past the training room I heard Shiro giving Keith the "Talk" if you know what I mean. I giggled and walked towards Keiths room to head to bed. He'll be there any minute now so we can cuddle. I have the best boyfriend in the world.

WORDS: 1019