Season 8 Episode 1

*Conceited's P.O.V*

To celebrate the premiere of Season eight after shooting episode one. I decided to throw a party to welcome the new cast members. The Party was popping, people taking shots left and right. Fine chicks dancing on each other like it wasn't anybody's business, and music so loud I was scared to hear someone knock at the door, thinking it might be cops.

"Ayo, Conceited come here real quick. I got someone who wants to meet you," I hear Chico call out. I walk over to them and give my homie, daps.

"Wassup, Chico what's going on?" I asked, noticing there was this fine little ass lady standing next to him.

"Nothing much Brotha, my friend Simone wanted to meet you. She's an upcoming model. She finna be big soon." I see her start to blush when he says that. Then, he whispers in my ear nonchalantly, "Instagram model, all natural. She has 2 kids and a mean ass baby daddy." See a real homie keeps it G, no matter who the shawty is.

"Hey, Sexy." I see him slip away, as soon as she latches her arms around my shoulder.

Shawty started getting all up in my grill, rubbing all on the goods. What's this girl name again? When "Drankin Patna" by T-Pain came on, the ole girl started twerking on me. I'm talking 'bout throwing that thang back. Then, I saw Justina walk in looking fine as ever. She ain't even try hard to impress nobody.

I dropped the chick when the song went off and went over to Chico

'"Aye Bruh, is it me or is Justina mad cute?" I asked, leaning against a table.

"Nah, everybody been wanting to hop on that ass, but she wants to be treated like one of the guys. We respect it," he said, scratching his beard.

"She ain't gay is she?" I asked, leaning back.

"Nah, but She got that tomboy thing going on," he said, staring at that Simone girl again.

"Aye Dog, If you like her why haven't you tried to get at her yet?" I asked, nodding over to her.

"Nah bro, she going through a lot. She lost her brother in a school shooting, not even five months ago. She ain't tryna settle down right now." He said, straightening his backward hat.

"Yeah, but I can see what she's tryna do. I'm finna go talk to Justina," I said, walking away.

I walk over to Justina. She's out there killing it on the dance floor. Nobody is on her level so no one can compete with her energy, I get over there. The beat just flowed with us.

By the 2nd song, everyone had formed a circle around us. She wasn't trying too hard. No fancy tricks or anything. Just stuff that came naturally to her.

Then suddenly, I felt an arm on my shoulder. I knew it was Chico's girl because she's heavy-handed as hell. Why can't this heffa leave me alone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^^Author's Note

Are Justina and Simone going to get into it?

What is Conceited going to do?

Comment down below if you have any idea. Make sure to give a star (if you feel like it. I am too lazy to do it sometimes) Thanks for reading.