Die. [1]

Useless. Quirkless. Just go kill yourself.

These were the words Izuku Midoriya was told everyday. When he was young, he had learned the hard truth that not everyone was created equal. Sadly, he had learnt this the hard way. Izuku had been dubbed quirkless, therefore he was bullied by his classmates and abused by his mother.

Present

Izuku was currently in his 3rd year of middleschool, the year was at an end, today being the final day. Finally, the poor boy could get away from the hell hole of a school he goes to. Izuku smiled to himself and began packing his bags, he thought it was all over. How this poor boy was so wrong...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"DEKUU!!!!"

Izuku flinch and turned around to face the one who yelled. "H-Hey K..Kacchan!"

"Hey you little shi- Oh? What's that now?" He had pointed to one of the hero notebooks Midoriya had been working on. It was currently the 13th one.

"O-Oh! I-It's nothing!" He tried to hide the book, visibly shaking, but he had failed. Bakugou had snatched the book out of the youngers grasps.

"Are you seriously still trying to be a hero you worthless fucking Deku?!" Midoriya at that moment felt helpless, and hung his head low, avoiding eye contact with his tormentor.

"Ha, is he really taking notes to become a hero! That's hysterical!"

"Apparently he is, though it is useless. He'll never become a hero."

After those words, Midoriya was on the verge of crying but held it all in. "C..Can I please get it back?" He looked up at the taller with sorrowful eyes.

"Ha! Why should I give it back?" Kacchan suddenly used his quirk to burn the youngers notebook badly. "N-NOO! P..PLEASE!" He screamed and yelled and suddenly landed a punch on Bakuhoes face.

Midoriya's breath hitched at that moment and began yelling out apologies except to be punched in the face.

"FUCKING USELESS ASS NERD! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND DEFY ME."

"N-no I didn't mean t-to!" Midoriya began crying and covered his face, waiting to get beaten. But it never came. All that came next was laughter.

Bakugou had a sadistic smile planted on his face. "Tch, shitty nerd. If you really want to become a hero, there could be another way. You should take a swan dive off of the roof and hope for one in your next life!" He said, basically screaming while throwing the notebook out the window.

Midoriya flinched at these words and simply just nodded. Bakugou sat there dumbfounded for a moment and then slammed the younger into a desk.

"Tsk." He grunted and then left the room with his "buddies".

Izuku sat there for a few moments, waiting until the gang of tormentors had left. He then began to sob and wipe his tears, getting up. He looked up at the clock and then realization hit him and Midoriya's eyes widened. 'Oh no! She's gonna kill me! I'm late!!'

The poor boy had left his notebook and began running home, taking the long way to avoid any attention from his bullies. 'I'm almost there!!' he thought while passing under a bridge.