Nineteen

FLASHBACK
SOPHOMORE YEAR
IMOGEN'S POV

Football season.

Honestly, it was my favorite season to cheer for over basketball season. The Friday night games, the roar of the home crowd, all the energy you could feel, there was nothing like it. Also, another perk was that my best friends, Zach and Monty were on the team. So I get to cheer for them in the fall, and also cheer for Zach in the winter during basketball, and then I get to cheer on Zach, Monty, and Jeff in the spring for baseball.

"There's my favorite players!" I approached the boys after the game, while Zach and Monty wrapped their arms around me.

"Our favorite cheerleader." Monty said, kissing my cheek.

"Why don't you hike that skirt a little higher." Bryce said with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off, Bryce." I snapped.

"Oh come on, but that catch was insane though!" Monty exclaimed, jumping on Bryce's back. "You're so getting your dick sucked tonight." He said before jumping down and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, Monty do you want to do the honors?" Scott Reed said, which made me laugh.

"You know what? I would. That's how amazing that catch was." Monty said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, party at your place, Walker?" Scott asked, and I rolled my eyes, as Monty wrapped his arm back around me. Zach went off to find his family, and I know if there's a party at Bryce's, the boys are going to try and convince me to come.

"Nah, his parents are in town, so we're hitting the docks." Monty said, that was an unfamiliar place to me. I don't think I've been to a party of theirs down there, and I don't think I wanted to go. Monty and I walked off, and he squeezed my shoulders.

"So you coming with us?" He asked.

"Probably not." I said which made Monty frown.

"Immy. .-" I cut him off.

". .-Nope. Have fun, love you."

PRESENT TIME
JUNIOR YEAR
MONET'S CAFE
IMOGEN'S POV

"If she doesn't know this happened to her. She's going to be destroyed." Jessica said. The two of us were sitting with Clay and Justin. I suggested that we show her the picture that we found of Chlöe from the box of pictures from the clubhouse. I don't know if Clay is going to show her Nina's picture or not. "And when she does, I'm not going to be the one to tell that the whole world needs to know too." She continued.

"You're going to have to take down Bryce without her." I said as Jessica passed the pictures back to my brother.

"He's just going to lie." Clay said.

"Of course he is." I said.

"Maybe. . but, you go up there thinking you'll know what to say, and then it ends up going another way completely, you know?" Jessica said, and I shook my head.

"No. . he doesn't, because Clay here thinks us girls 'get' ourselves into these situations, isn't that right, Clay-Clay?" I asked, giving my brother a sarcastic smile. Yes, I was still very upset about his comments the night I found them in his room going though these pictures.

"I already apologized for that miscommunication." He said, and then he looked at Jessica. "And yes, I know. Which is how I know we can't count on them to get Bryce." He continued, Jessica looked at me and sighed, while I shrugged my shoulders. Clay doesn't know when to stop pushing.