143 - END

Dear Kim Taehyung,

Maybe if you had noticed sooner, this wouldn't have happened. This isn't your fault, it's mine for falling for you. I always loved you but I hid it for too long. I'm happy that you found happiness in a boy, even if it wasn't me. He's lovely, I'm happy you ended up with someone like him. You always meant so much to me but then you forgot about me. I'm sorry that I broke my promise to you. You broke my heart without knowing and now I'm far away from everything. I will no longer be in this constant pain that I had to suffer from and I'll finally be happy. I was never picture perfect. I hope that you never kept those photos of me. I'll miss you, and everyone else who pretended to care about me. I was never truly happy, you tried as hard as you could to make me happier and yet it wasn't good enough to numb the pain. I'm so sorry Taehyung, you meant the world to me but my love for you wasn't strong enough to overcome my will to leave this earth forever.

               I'm sorry

                    Yours sincerely,
                     Jeon
                         Jeongguk

plot twist? or did you expect this ending? leave your opinions on this book here and let me know if you would like a more detailed version of this book. lengthier chapters, more angst, more heartbreak etc.

thank you for reading if you got this far, I purple you