Prologue: Birthday

Raichand Villa

This house was owned by Mumbai's top business women. She had independently handling her father's business after his dismissal. Not only that, she had responsibility of her younger siblings who are like children to her. She was none other than Bulbul Raichand.

She is strict to the world but most soft person for her siblings. She walked downstairs and sat on the couch. The servant came and served her the tea.

She glanced at her and asked "wo dono ab tak uthe ki nahi?"

"Madam chote saab toh upar kamre mein kuch kar rahe hai raat se.. Aur choti mam soh rahi hai" the maid informed.

She kept the cup on the table and moved upstairs. She knocked at the door but none opened the door. She opened herself and entered inside.

Suddenly the person yelled "Di wait.. Sab mehnat kharab karogi kya?"

"What are you doing Aarav?" she asked glaring at him.

Aarav smiled broadly

Aarav smiled broadly. He was Aarav Raichand, in his mid twenties. The most loved brother by his both sisters.

"Kuch toh kar raha hun aur ye sab dekhke aapko samajh jaana chahiye tha" he said winking at her.

Bulbul sighed and took a deep breath

Bulbul sighed and took a deep breath. "Oh no.."

He smirked "oh yes.. Isse pehle wo uthe aur ghar sar pe uthale aap better tayari karlo"

"Main kyun karun? Tum ho na karne ko" she said.

"No no.. Di this is unfair ek toh maine aapko remind karwaya aur aap mujhe hi kah rahi ho main taiyari karun" he spoke making face.

"Tumhari sister hai na.. Itna nahi kar sakte uske liye" Bulbul tried to convince him.