Chapter 6. Lustful Night-

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Sayori): "hehe~"

Sayori starts to rub my member as i get harder...

(Sayori): "looks like your buddy came back to play"

Sayori is wet, she turns around to start taking off my pants leaving her perfectly round ass in front of my face as i start to take her panties off, then Sayori starts to rub my penis up and down, this is going to be fun...

(Sayori): "wow babe, it's bigger than i thought, i wonder how will it taste like?"

Then Sayori gives me a blowjob, slowly moving her head up and down while she sucks it, i let out some moans

(Y/N): "ohhh... ohhhhh, Sayori..."

She tries to go deeper as i groan in pleasure...
Suddendly she stops..

(Sayori): " *cough* *cough*

(Y/N): "a-are you ok, what happend?"

(Sayori): "hehe, i thought that going deep was easy"

I start to lick her pussy up...

(Sayori): "Ahhhhhh, don't stop"

She moves her head quickly as i start to lick even harder...

(Y/N): "nhgg... S-Sayori, i'm about t-"

(Sayori): "hold it up a little more i'm cumming too"

I can't take it anymore... i'm about to c-

(Sayori): "Ahhh... i'm cumming!

(Y/N): "nghhhhh..."

She quickly sucks up my dick as i shoot my load of seed inside her mouth, she cums in my face and as lick her delicious juices, then she turns back at me with her mouth full as she swallows my seed

(Sayori): "Mmmm... delicious, i hope you save more for me next time~"

We both are exausted, then we cuddle up...
And then we both fall asleep...

...
...
...

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Mmmm... i'm totally recovered from last night, i turn off the alarm, Sayori is hugging me tight, i kiss her on her forehead, she hugs me even tighter than before, i grab my phone to check the time, it' 7:51.am, i would love to stay like this but i need to make our breakfast, i try to make my way out of Sayori's warming arms, and make it, then i go to the bathroom to clean up myself as i take a quick shower, when i'm done i head up downstairs to the kitchen as i put my headphones and i start make our breakfast...

Soon enough i finish up, i take off my headphones, i run out of ingredient to make pancakes so i made waffles with butter, i grab my phone to check the time, it's 8:32.am, i head up to my room upstairs to wake up Sayori, but before opening the door i hear the sound of the shower, she's in the bathroom, i knock the door softly...

*Knock* *Knock*

(Y/N): "um, babe?"

(Sayori): "yeah"

(Y/N): "nothing, just to let you know that breakfast is serve"

(Sayori): "oh, then start without me, i'm staying here for a little while, sorry"

(Y/N): "don't worry, i'll wait for you, take your time?"

(Sayori): "thanks"

(Y/N): "hey, after breakfast, do you want to go to the mall?, to buy some food"