Part 30: PROMISE.

Start from the beginning

shivika didn't speak anything neither they played the radio. shreya folded her hands and looked at them confusingly. after a while, she fed up, went forward and sat on anika's lap and gave shivaay an impossible look who was busy in driving where anika caressed her hair and turned her face to another side. 

shivaay parked the car before the ice-cream parlor and got down where shivaay widened her arms for Shreya who was in anika's arms, anika gave her to him. the trio went inside. 

 "it's not looking like you want to say sorry to her" - Shreya whispered in shivaay's ears where he looked at her confusingly.

"you're totally impossible" - Shreya said in a fed-up tone. the trio sat in the table where Shreya intentionally went and sat opposite to anika with no other option left shivaay sat beside anika. 

"what you will have?" - shivaay asked Shreya when the waiter came towards them to get the order.

"black current" - she immediately replied in excitement.

"okay, one black currant, one chocolate, and one strawberry" - shivaay ordered without asking anika.

the ice-cream came, but anika's eyes went towards the chocolate ice-cream which was placed in shivaay's side. she licked her lips and took a spoon full of strawberry ice cream and had it. but her eyes and her heart craving for the chocolate ice cream.

you wild cat, I know you're angry on me but how could you order ice cream without asking me?. this is a huge punishment... I hate you - anika thought while having her ice cream.

 shreya spotted the swing in the restaurant and ran towards it where shivaay followed her. anika turned towards him.

anika, he went ... c'mon taste it... - anika thought.

anika took her spoon and scooped his ice cream by then she saw shivaay's hand on the table. she immediately dropped the spoon. he caught her red-handedly where she can't able to face him so she turned her face to another side in embarrassment. 

anika, you already lost your respect but now you also lost your dignity... - she thought and hit her forehead. 

he tried a lot to control his smile, and placed his chocolate ice cream to her and took strawberry to his side. anika noticed that and slowly turned her face to his side and found chocolate ice-cream on her side where he's having the strawberry ice cream with a sweet smile in his face. without her knowledge, she pulled shivaay's cheeks but she stops when she recalled everything. he grabbed her hand and kissed it which left her in tears. they didn't share any words but the misunderstanding between them got cleared. she moved close to him and hugged him tightly where he hugged her back.

"fight over" - Shreya exclaimed on seeing them, they both broke the hug and nodded yes. 

"yeyy" - she shouted in happiness and hugged them.

"but I am still angry on you" - anika said where both shivaay and Shreya broke the hug and looked at her confusingly.

"how could you order ice cream without asking me?" - anika asked shivaay.

"but strawberry is your favorite right" - shivaay asked her.

"my every taste changed when I got pregnant" - anika said in a sarcastic tone where shivaay smiled.

they went towards the car where shivaay opened the door for her, she entered into the car with a smile.

"Shall I drive?" - shreya asked him where anika immediately said no to her and she frowned.

shivaay stopped the car in a lonely street and widened her arms for Shreya. she jumped towards him.

no .. shivaay ... are you mad? - anika said in a scolding tone.

he took Shreya and made her sit in his lap and told her how to operate the steering wheel where he got the control over accelerator and break. shreya got excited but anika got scared. shivaay started the car where Shreya got the control over the steering wheel but anika closed her eyes in fear. car moved...

it's like a video game. - shreya exclaimed in excitement. where shivaay took his hands away from the steering wheel and shouted: "you're driving the car" where she laughed loudly.  

"shivaay can't you able to see my condition" - anika yelled in a high pitch tone where both shivaay and Shreya didn't give an ear to her.

"yahoo" - Shreya shouted in happiness and kissed shivaay in his cheeks where he kissed her in her forehead...

After having an adventurous ride they went to the home where shivaay picked Shreya in his hands and went inside happily where anika remained back inside the car.

hey hello... - she yelled at shivaay.

don't you have hands? - shivaay sarcastically asked her where she glared him and came outside of the car.

the trio went to the room where Shreya slept once she rested herself in the bed. where shivaay and anika slept on her both sides. 

shivaay ... - she called him in a very low tone.

hmm... - he replied to her while caressing Shreya's hair.

I know this is not the correct time to ask this question but my insecurities... (stopped by shivaay) - anika said in a very low tone.

I will love Shreya more than myself ... more than the child which is growing in your womb... and probably more than you... and it's a promise - he said and kissed Shreya's forehead. anika stood up, came towards his side, rested herself next to him and placed her head on his chest.

"I love you, and I understood I grave a very big mistake... sorry for that" - she said, he wiped her tears and hugged her protectively.