Chapter 4- A Truthful night

Lea Preston

"Thursday morning!" Bea said. "Yehey! 5 days more!" Jamie added. "Are we really letting River join us?" I asked nervously.

I don't want to talk about River. It makes me nervous. "Yeah!" Jamie answered. "Don't you like him to be with us?" Danica asked. "Uhm.. It's just that...." before I finished talking Jamie shouted "I think he likes you, Lea!" "Hey, Danica! My mom told me that Clay is going to Hawaii and I'm sure that Alex will be there too." I uttered. "I'm totally going there!" Danica answered. "Let's get ready for school, okay?" I added.

After taking a bath we ate our breakfast. Like the other days we always ride Danica's car. While we are on the way my phone buzzed. I checked it and it was River.

River: Hey, Lea! ;)

Lea: Hi :)

River: How was your sleep? ;)

Lea: It was fine. :)

River: What is your first class? :))

Lea: Uhm.. I'm not sure :D

River: Oh okay then. See you at school! :)) Pretty Lea <3

I can feel the beats of my heart getting faster. As I saw the school I can feel my hands getting sweaty.

Danica started to park her car and my phone suddenly buzzed. I'm sure that it was River who texted me. And yes I was right.

River: You look pretty today. ;) <3 I love your dress.

I look around to look for him. But I didn't saw him. I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Lea! Lea! Are you okay?" Danica shouted. "You look pale" Bea added. "Yes, I'm okay. Come let's go now." I answered.

We all walk going in our lockers as we go closer I can see a guy wearing a black shirt with a blue hoodie and loose pants in front of my locker. As I go closer I recognize the guy's face. I-Its was River. Jamie ran to River and talked to him. "Oh my! you look handsome today." Jamie said. River just smiled to Jamie. "Hey, Lea. What's your first class? River asked. "Uhm..Me and my friends will have Health class." I answered. "What's yours, River?" Jamie shouted. "I'll have Health too" he answered.

The bell rang. We all ran to our class. We entered the room. The teacher was already discussing. Thank God that we're not given detention for being late. We sat on the chairs and River sat beside me.

"Today in health I will be discussing about How can you take care of your body" the teacher said.

While the teacher was discussing River passed a paper to me. I open it and read the message:

"Are you free tonight?"