magazine article

THEO SYANO MOVING ON TO ANOTHER BO RHAP BOY?

    as everyone knows, author and actress theodosia syano was in a relationship with heartthrob ben hardy (six underground, bohemian rhapsody). however, in early 2019, both suddenly quit posting about each other, even deleting previous posts. neither announced that they had decided to split, going about it as though nothing ever happened.

    finally, hardy broke his silence last month, stating in this article that theo had decided to end things in the wake of her paris court case.

    this is where joe mazzello comes into play.

    a former co star of hardy's for bohemian rhapsody, mazzello and syano have been friends since the start. however, the two have been seeming rather close lately.

    from her instagram, we know that the two live together in new york, and though we know that there hadn't been an official statement made, these two have to be dating! between the cut pet names, the subtle pda, all of it! they can't just be friends, can they?

    which begs the question: how does hardy feel about mazzello shacking up with his former lover?

poll:
are syano and mazzello dating?
yes!! - 67%
no, stop. - 31%
who cares? - 2%