Part 18

💞💞

Neelama-Achaa..humm..she started putting the morsel inside her mouth..but stopped..
Kyaaa!!
Niel kauun!! She yelped, her heart skipped to her throat.

Avni lowered her head, then raised her eyes..gave a half curved amused grin looking at her Mamma's antics..

Ne-tujhey patabhi hai Neil kaun hai I mean Neil Khanna!!!!! Her eyes widened, she spoke spating at her  daughter in horrific excitement.

A-Yup ab pata hai..pehle nahi tha..she quietly shoved the full spoon gulab jaamun inside her mouth and started biting..ummm it's yumm...Avni blew out some praising moans ignoring her mother's bemused, shock state.

Neela and Ashish was dumbfounded by her words..
They both shared a quick jolt glance with eachother.. as if pondering in their head their daughter has gone mad ar she is pranking with them.

Considering her parents flabbergasted state Avni let out a sigh and persued... okkay..if u have any doubt then u can talk to him right now on Skype..Avni shyly uttered glancing both of them.

Neela sighed, cupped her own face with both her palms, stared at Avni in surprise.. Really Avuuu..
He is gonna be my Damaad!!! r you serious!!
She was sort of crying..
Avni got up and hugged her.. kept Neelama's head on her chest..
A- Awwww my Mamma is such a cutie...she kept her head on her "Mom but" next second she moved away..

Mamma ek min..
please Neil k saamne aise excited math hojana..she said being lil irritated..
nahito self obsessed Khanna ka bantters gonna be peak of the mt.everest..huh.. and she rolled her eyes saying this to her parents about her boyfriend and thought how much Neil will tease him if by any chance he get to know this.

N- Aur ye Neeeeil Khanna k gharwaley kal...I mean hamare ghar ayenge!!! She asked with her widening gaze.
Omg am I dreaming!!!
I'm so nervous..she said placing her hand on her forehead being anxious...

Ashish was also in a shock..but he somehow managed to calm down himself..he side hugged Neela and gave her a glass of water to compose herself..

Ashish- woh sab choro.. Mujhey koi farak nahi parta.. whoever he is he should have to keep happy our Avuu... what else we could ask for..
But the thing before his family would come to meet us I want to talk to him first..

Avuu..let's finish the dinner..and fix a vedio call for me.. I'll talk to him..and it's only me no one else..Ashish said in a serious tone rolling his eyes at both his wife and daughter..

Avni glance at her mother once then at her papa..he seems serious..

****************

Avni hurriedly finished her dinner and went inside her room.. dialled a number and took her pH to her right ear..

Neil was treaming his beard.. facing the mirror..his pH rang..

Looking at the caller ID he smirked..

N-Hummm Babu my muchkins..how was the day!!

A- yeh sab choro..Papa wants to talk to you on Skype aur woh bhi Vedio call pe..I gave him your number..her voice sounded tensed..

Neil was absolutely calmed..as he knew this would happen soon or later..

N- okkay..
hey why are you so tensed..
Relax.. everything is absolutely fine..he is your father Avii.. he has complete right to have knowledge about the person whom he's going to proffered his daughter's future..
So baby breath in breath out.. Your Neilu will sort out everything..

Even my family is coming tomorrow to your place na!! so don't be so stressed or you will look like a ghost..he chuckled..

A-shut up..u can't imagined how tensed I'm.. anyways I won't keep the line busy..let him talk..I'll call you once he finished..god save me..she looked upward squeezing her eyes..