Part 1

Sunday morning..Rea came back from her gym.. she came inside the room to wake Avni  up from her deep slumber..she drag the curtains seperately both the sides opened the windows..

"Avuuuuu...uth jaa..uff ye larki..itna kaise soti hai tu!!Kumbhkarn ki poti..Dekh gym se bhi aa gayii main and u r still sleeping..come on Avuu get up.." sitting on her bed Rea was shaking her shoulder to get her up from last 10mins..

"ummm..." Avni groaned taking a pillow to hide her face from the sunlight coming from the open with..
"soney de na.. tujhey kya problem hai mere soney se.. aaj Sunday hai please soney de.." Avni replied irritatingly peeking from a pillow...

"Dekh tera aaj breakfast bananeka din hai.. mujhey bhuk lagi hai tu jaldi se uth aur breakfast ready kar..terahi plan tha na baai Ko Sunday derse aanke liye bolna..aur ye terahi decision tha ki Sunday tu breakfast banayegi!! So now get up"saying this Rea tried to pull her duvet that she was covered herself with...

"Next Sunday pakka banayungi..aaj sonede.." Avni pulled back the duvet lil over her head...

Now Rea is getting really irritated by her actions..so she thought for a bit moment before saying something finally...

"Avu agar tu 5mins mein nahi bed chora na to main Neela anuty Ko abhi call karungi.." Rea cossed her hand over her chest stood there beside her bed facing Avni...
And that was the last warn from Rea to wake her up with a jolt..

"noooo Avni squealed jerked her body up on the bed.. she sat up falling her long messy hair all over her face.. "I'll kill you Rii..why don't you let me sleep atleast once in a week.." Avni lowered her head cluching those hair strands...

"whaaat!!!? Once in a week..achhaa!! tu roj Subha 8 bajey uthti hai ek bread haathmein leke office bhagti hai..aur Saturday Sunday 10bajey se pehle tujhe to Bappa bhi akey utha nahi sakta.." replying her Rea put both the hands on her waist...

"to!! mujhey teri tarha bhukha rehke adhi raat Ko gym jakey heroine nahi banna.."Avni dragged her body to get off making a messy bun on top of her head..

"6:30am adhi raat tere liye hoga.." Rea rolled her eyes shrugging her words..

"Shut up.. breakfast banana hoga.. brush karlu..waise bahot time waste kar diya tuney already.."Avni said stepping inside the bathroom..

" kyaaa!! maine time waste kiya!! agar nahi bulane aati to lunch k time pe khulta iska neend. Ajeeb hai ye larkii" thinking these Rea turned around to leave the room...

"aur sun ye mamma ka naam leke always blackmail karna chodh tu.."Avni shouted from inside the bathroom..

Rea chuckled moving out her room, ambled towards the kitchen to make two cup of coffee for both of them..

Please vote and comments..

Love Mon💕