Part 4

Monday Morning 8:00

Avni woke up.. went to the kitchen..there Bheema making breakfast..Rea just came out from her room..

A-good morning Rii..soo how was your day..btw when u came back yesterday??I stayed awake till 1am bt u didn't come..

R-wahi to kehna hai..Avuuu kal kuch hua..(she was blushing hard)..mere room mein chal..

Avni was hell confused..Rea took her to her room and closed the door..They sat on the bed..

R-Avuuu.. Vidyut k saath kal dinner pe gayii thi..we were together last night.. I came back home around 1:30am..

A-whattt!!! Riiii..aise achanak seyyy...

R-yeah he messaged me when I was about to leave back home..But this is not the news..
Another thing happened..
Avu Vidyut proposed me..and the news is he wants me to move to his flat with him..

A-Omg I can't believe this😱😱
Avni was sitting there all shocked..Really!!!
Mujhey shuru se bata..

Rea told her the entire story that has happened during few days till yesterday..
Avni hugged her tight..Avni is extremely happy for her..

A-to tu itna kya soch rai hai.. come on Rii give it a try..

R- Actually m confused..
what do you say Avu..should I go for it or I'll take sometime..

A-Dekh if u r in love Rii and u r serious about him then I'll suggest definitely u should give it a try..bt before anything u  decide u have to know that he feels for you the same or it's just a mere attraction..u both have to be sure about this before taking this relation to the next level..I guess u r getting me exactly what I mean to say..

R-humm..u r absolutely right..
waise agar Avuu tu meri jagah hoti to kya Karti..

A-Main!! seedha shadi karleti..she said dramatically and chuckled getting up from the bed..

R-tuna pagal hai..yaaha tutjhse main apni lovelife share kar rai hu aur tu hai kii blabbering all bakwas..
Avu tera kuch nahi hosakta..

A-yeah I know..

R-Avu m thinking ki agar main shift ho jayungi to tujhey to bahot badi problem ho jayegi..itna expenses kaise manage karegi..rent aur gharke baaki kharchey..it's gonna be troublesome to bear all these expenses all alone..

A-Achha now I got you.. tu ye sab sochke hesitate kar rai hai kya!!
pagal hai tu akdm..
Arey Agent dada haina koi na koi mil jayegi..tu itna pressure mathle..

R-Avuu it's not so easy u know that very well..kisiko bhi aise hum welcome nahi karsakte u know na people these days..they are not so adjustable as we are..and the most important thing we can't trust any random girl..

A-yup u r right bt manage karlungi tu chinta math kar..Avni said placing her hands on Rea's shoulder..

1month ki to baat hai mil jayegi koi na koi..
Okkky chal I have to rush because m already half an hour late..aaj Monday hai Rii bahot kaam hai office mein..
Avni hugged Rea and assured her not to worry..she will manage everything..

Little did Avni know what destiny has planned for her..And that would be the most beautiful thing ever has
happened to her🤗🤗

        later  Afternoon..

R-lunch done..abhi Neil Ko call Karti hu..usko kahatha cal karungi..let's see he receives my call or might be busy..

Neil was reading some scripts laying on the bed..his phone rang.. the moment he saw the screen a smile appeared on his face..he picked up his phone and received the call..

N-hey whats up..boooll..so finally u called 😂..

R-yess..aaj mera day off hai..tu busy to nai hai na!!

N-not at all..I was just reading a script..tu bol..
And they talked on some random topics regarding their jobs,industries, career..and then at last she told him the whole Vidyut episodes happened till yesterday..

N-achha!!niiiiice...to tera life to akdm rocking chalrah hai..he chuckled..

R-Yeah u can say that.. Touchwood..but there is only one problem.. saying this she paused..

N-ab kya..Neil asked confusingly..

R- actually I'm feeling bad for Avuu..

N-kkkaun!!!Avuuu!!who is she or he???

R-Idiot 'She' Avni Mehta my roommate..in fact not only roommate..we are childhood friends..Actually we were classmates in school..She had  moved to Mumbai around one year later I had shifted here..
The problem is she has to live all alone now and the expenses are another big issues..
U know well that Malad is much costly place to live because of its conveniences.. Aajtakto sab expenses hum dono milkar share kartey the.. Aur ab Avuuko jabtak koi  roommate nahi mil jaati tabtak  sab expences akele bear karna padega..that's why I'm worried for her..

N-hummmmm....I can understand..its a really big problem..this expenses sucks..
But roz to kitne log atey hai Mumbai for working purposes u know..koi na koi mil jayega definitely..

R-Yeah I know..Agent dada Ko boldiya hai ki dhundne k liye koi decent si larki..dekhte hai..

N-Decent!!tu kabse itna decent hogayi be😂

R-waah kya joke mara tuney Neil, bilkul bhi hashi nahi ayii.. chupkar..
Avuu thora conservative type ki hai..woh kisi random larki k  saath nahi adjust karpayegi..

N-kyuu!!!Teri Avuu kirtan gaati hai kya..he laughed like a maniac..

R-Shut up..mere Avuu Ko aisa kuch math bol.. she is a college topper.. Software engineer.. works in an one of the biggest MNCs in Mumbai.. saying this Rea rolled her eyes proudly..

N-Achha samjha those typical padhaku types..

R-nope not at all Buddy..she is a very kind hearted and Bindaas type..like me..

N-whatever..
Tu jaane aur teriii..what's her name..
He tried to remember scratching his forehead..
Yeah yaad aaya.. teri Avuuu jaane..

R-humm..

N-waise tu tera agent ka number mujhey message kardiyo.. mujhey Malad mein apartment chaiye..yeh Andheri se roj film city drive karna aur ye Mumbai ka traffic..he irritatingly shifted the phone from his right ear to left..

R-ohhh so u r also planning for shifting!!!great..
okay I'll send you his number..chal bye talk to you later..

N-Yup..chal bye..see you..take care..

They got busy with their respective chores..

            ****************

Hey my Cuties 😘 Guys are you enjoying reading this Avneil Ff!!! If yes then why u people are being so kanjus leaving comments☹️ I'm not getting your enough reviews as I expected..Please share your views so that I could give you the more interesting updates 😃

Please do vote and comment.

Love Mon💝💕