Part 12

Though I'm not that much Bengali Songs lover but few songs I have in my list those which I never get bored listening them again and again..This is one of them..I know most of the people over here won't understand the language..but do once listen this song I bet you will fall for this.. definitely..this is a song about a couple who has fallen in love and just confessed to eachother..

💞💞

Continuation of part 11..

A-yeh daily soaps..uff I can't tolerate them..not at all..I mean
Ajkal ye sab Kaun karta hai..
Euuuuu..maito nahi karnewali ye sab jab meri shadi hogi..she said being irritated..still eating her ice-cream..

Neil was super surprised..he had no idea that she could think this way..

N-kyaa!!bol kya rai ho tum!!! tumhein kuch Idea bhi hai jisdin ye scenes atey hai tv par TRP kis level parr high ho jata hai..
Waise mainto mere wifey se ye sab karane wala hu..he said naughtily..

A-jobhi ho maito apne hubby se kehdungi ye sab mujhse nahi hoga..ghungat, dhoodh ka glass and all..she said rolling her eyes..
Waise tumhein shaadi Kaun karega??she asked all of a sudden..

Neil was shocked hearing this..

N-kyaaaa!!!! Kyu nahi shadi karegi koi mujhey???

A-tumhe lagta hai!! jab kisi larki Ko pata chalega tum kisi larki k saath apt share karte ho..to woh tumhein shaadi karne k liye maan jayegi...she said taking her last bite from her ice-cream bowl much casually..

Neil's face was thoughtful setting his hair upward..

N-achaa!! aisa haii kya!!
he said keeping his two fingers on his lips..as if he was in a deep thought, his eyes sparkled and groofy smirk grew on his lips.

Koi baat nai..To phir main tumse shaadi karlunga..he said flipping narrowed his eyelashes smiled naughtily..

It was a awkward moment..

Avni said nothing, stood up from the couch.. she took her bowl and empty milk glass which Neil has just finished few minutes back... holding them all she walked to the kitchen basin..

Neil was hell nervous watching her this cold expression..

Avni turned towards the kitchen..her face was all red blushing..which Neil couldn't see..

N-Avviii..iimmmm..ssso..he fumbled..

Avni cut him between.. keeping the glass and bowl into the kitchen basin...

A-waise mujhse aajkl kafi log shaadi karna chahte hai..she said smiling naughtily back facing him..

Now Neil get shocked and stood up from the couch with a jerk..

N-kyaa?? Kaun??
kisne tumhein shaadi k liye propose Kiya??..
Usko to maano jaldi ICU book karna parey..aisa piteyga mujheyse(in mind)

Avni came back to the dinning hall stood there and said..

A-Joy..he said he would like to marry me if I agree..
Joy ka khudka restaurant hai..he is a chef..main aur Rea aksar jatey hai uske restaurant mein dinner karne..akbaar Maama Papa Ko bhi leke gayi thi main..Mamma kafi pasand Karti hai Joy Ko..he is a nice guy..

Neil's heart is thumping so fast inside his chest like anytime it could burst out..he got extremely angry but stayed calm and asked her..

N-aur tumne kya jabab diya..he looked into her eyes straight..

A-maine shut up kaha..she blushed saying this..

Neil was hell frustrated watching her blushing..so he again asked her..