Part 8

💞💞

Saturday morning Avi woke up as usual around 10am.

Having done the washroom chores Avni walked to the kitchen, to have some coffee as she know Neil is out of the country..he told her last night while having dinner..
The weekend went good as usual Avni spent watching movies chatting with her Parents, and Rea.

Rea is quite happy for Avniel, she thinks she had done something gratifying for her both dear friends.
little did she knew, she has done the world's most beautiful thing to Avniel.

Weekend passed Avni got hell busy with her office errands.
Neil got also busy having hectic those schedule.

Now the day has come Neil is coming back to India.

******************

Neil came back past evening.
He had his dinner and went to bed early..he said to Avni that he is feeling lil drowsy so he will go to sleep.
Avni nodded and wished him goodnight.
Neil went to his room, closed the door and slept.

**************

Next day morning Avni went to the kitchen, she hurried Bheema to pack her tiffin fast.

A-OMG it's 9:15 I'm late today..she muttered looking at her wrist watch.

Bheema was packing her tiffin.

Keeping her bag on the kitchen sink AVNI grabbed the tiffin box from Bheema's hand.

B-Ye Bhaiyaji Ko aaj kya hua!! she said preparing the stuffs for lunch..

Avni was checking her stuffs in hassle inside the bag whether the stuffs are placed in perfect order. her tiffin, her laptop some other necessary things she carry everyday.
she stopped, lifted her head in response to her maid's words. Her gaze locked on Bheema, furrowed a perplexed frown.

A-kya matlab??? Avni asked. Her tone bewildered.

B-darwaja bandh hai..aajto lagta hai gym bhi nahi gaye honge.. Bheema informed with a very concerned tone made Avni little worried.

Avni got more confused and looked at his door.

A-Gymhi gaya hoga..she tried shrugging off the tension resumed closing her hand bag zip and then hung over her shoulder.

But Bheema made her stopped in her track again.

B-Nahi woh kabhi darwaja lock karke gym nahi jatey..bhaiyaji ander hai..

A-Tumhe kaise pate..she frowned deeper this time abruptly gluing her steps.

B-kyuki maine paanikey awaz suna hai kuch der pehle..Didiii..bheema stretched the word 'didi' when she hesitated before she continues as if she is going to say something she is not supposed to or not allowed to.

A-humm. Raising a brow Avni beckoned her to continue. And she did.

B-Ekbaar dekhona.. ajeeb lagrah hai..she prayed.
Now it's Avni's turn to grow really reluctant if she should or not.

A-Abhi!!mujhey to late hojayega aur bhi office reach karne main..ummm she thought for a second..
Okay let's go. Finally she agreed under her hesitation before she go and knock on his door which is the last thing she wants to do at the moment.

With a very unsure form Avni ambled to his door and next second age is knocking.

No response came as she expected so she gave another knocked bt to her surprise the result is same, the person other side didn't atleast made any move nor responded. But these time due to her small hand pressure the door got ajar and there she saw dark inside. For some bizzare reason Avni felt something weird and her steps advanced Avni peeped inside then called him by his name before she stepped inside.