Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)

Start from the beginning

Geez, Nozomi invited everyone from the school at my house without my consent. I don't get it. Why of all the place, it should be my house ? It's not like I don't mind it.

"Hey Maki ! Where's the food ?" I heard Honoka asking me.
"Don't eat too much or I will force you to train again." Umi talked to Honoka.
"Hey, do you know where's Nozomi ?" Eli asked me and I shake my head.
"Let me check her." I told her and she nods before I leave.

While I'm searching Nozomi, I see a (F/C) car from behind the house and a (H/C)-haired man, which I don't recognize at all, coming from with something I can't tell. Is he a robber ? By the way he's wearing, he doesn't look like one.

"Ah (Y/N)-kun ! You came !" I heard Nozomi talking to him. I stayed behind the corner of my house and I'm spying on them.
"Yeah Nozomi but it's hard to come here." He said. "Besides, are you sure the owner agreed about me ?" He asked her.
"Of course ! My friend's mother is glad to see her daughter having friends !" She said and I frowned. Why did mom accept this party without telling me first ?
"It's good to hear. So where do I put my materials ?" He looked around until he saw me. I immediately hide myself and I don't move.
"What's wrong ?" I heard Nozomi asking him.
"Nothing, so..." He said and I can't hear him because he walked away with Nozomi.

I was about fo follow them until I feel someone hugged me and we fell on the ground.

"Where were you Maki-chan nyaa~?" It's Rin.
"I-I was taking a break." I lied to her and she looked at me confused. "Anyway, let's join the others nyaa~!" She said and before I protest, she grabbed my hand and she brought me to the party. While she's bringing me, I asked myself who is this man and what's his relation with Nozomi ? I-It's not like I care about it.

- Your POV -

Nozomi told me to come at this place. It was hard to go and bring my materials with my car because of the roads. Besides, she asked me to come behind so it's difficult to reach it.

We went to a stage with the front covered by white curtains. I can see speakers, spotlights and...I guess that's it.

"Okay, you can put here." Nozomi said and she pointed to the middle of the stage. I bring my DJ stand on the spot and I do the connection. While I'm doing it, Nozomi came next to me. "Are you nervous ?" She asked me.
"No, I'm already used to do it back in (Y/C)." You told her and she let out a chuckle.

After finishing the preparation, I told Nozomi I'm ready. Now, I need to check the songs.

- Nozomi's POV -

I went back to the party and everyone is still talking and getting along. I hope they will like the songs (Y/N) will play.

"Hey Nozomi." Elicchi called me. "Where were you ?"
"I was talking with an acquaintance." I told her and she sighs.
"Geez, don't suddenly leave like that. I remind you're the one who made this party." She said and she let a little smile. I smiled back and I go in front of the stage. I took a mic and everyone is looking at me.
"Are you enjoying this party so far~?" I asked them and everyone shouted and said yes. "I'm glad ! Now, I would like you to listen to a new genre of song." I told them and everyone looked confused. I look at Honoka and the others and they are confused too. "Please, say welcome to (L/N) (Y/N)-kun !" I said and I open the curtain. I see him in front of his DJ set and he's starting to play songs.