Welcome Back

Ice pov

The doctor gave me the Okay to start back having sex. I was more excited about the dancing part honestly. My body was back good, I just got a wax, and I had some pieces come in a few days ago.

Nobody knew I was coming back tonight so my fans definitely about to be excited. A bitch gone look so good Tee gone pick a fight, watch!

The miscarriage was sad but I honestly got over it quickly. Not because I didn't want the baby but because it wasn't something that I knew about so it kinda just popped up.

"I do split" Aaliyah runs to the living trying to do the split

I'm thinking of putting her in gymnastics. I'm scared that she'll use those moves the way I use mine but little girls like girly shit like gymnastics. Maybe she could be a cheerleader. Cheerleader or gymnast?

"Good job Pooh" I clap my hands making her smile and jump everywhere

Aaliyah started twerking making my hands cease. "What the fuck Aaliyah"

"I dance Mommy" she smile like that was some cute shit

"Who showed you that" I ask "stop doing that shit" I let my voice get a little louder

"Baby" Aliyah smile making me climb the stairs

I know I don't do any dancing around Aaliyah unless we playing around but I don't twerk.

Baby's girlfriend was in the room giving him a show I guess or the phone that's propped up because she was twerking. "Damn man learn how to knock"

"No because Aaliyah is down there popping her back because she learned it from you" I say making Baby look at the girl

"I told you she was going to mimic you" Baby tell the girl

"Ain't you a stripper" the girl ask

"And my daughter doesn't know that" I say

"Girl it's 2019 stop being secretive. It's in all the music plus her little fast ass was humping the floor and I definitely didn't teach her that" the bitch say

"Did you just call my child fast?" I was about to spazz, because Aaliyah is not fucking fast!

Before I knew it I was grabbing this bitch by her ponytail and it was so cute. "Your fast ass laid up with him" I say pulling this bitch out the room "my baby fast? But you the one that spend the night, sneaking in Windows and shit. You climbing a house for community dick!" I drug this bitch down every stair

"Let her go" my mama comes out of her room but I was on a mission

Once we got to the end the bitch was screaming, Baby was trying to pull my off her, and my mom was bitching.

When we got to the door I opened it and drug the bitch right out. I let her go and she came towards me like she was gone do something, "bitch come on"

She got in her car and left. I closed the door going to put my slides on. "I don't want her around Aaliyah. I'm gone"

"Bye Pooh be good" I kiss Aaliyah but she was busy watching TV "I love you"

I walked out after grabbing my purse. I got in my car and was on my way to the club. I showered and shit before I went to my moms so I'm good.

When I got to the club it was crunk. "I wonder who show I have to take" I know somebody gone be mad but I don't really give a fuck.

I walked through the back and got to the dressing room that way. "Oh shit bitch I been missing you"