MYSTERY WITH MAGIC

Crystal

Today I was on my way to my grandparents home in Chicago while mom is doing whatever magical stuff she is doing, like most of the times she has me as my dad and brothers bodyguard like she doesn't want me to be involved in the Agnes problem  or an...

Today I was on my way to my grandparents home in Chicago while mom is doing whatever magical stuff she is doing, like most of the times she has me as my dad and brothers bodyguard like she doesn't want me to be involved in the Agnes problem  or any magic situation. She wants to feel my half human self because that's what I am I'm half witch but very powerful you might add but it sucks .

"So are you ready to see your grandparents again?" My dad asked and I looked at him " Um yeah it's been a pretty long since I last saw them . I have been busy with the SATs and magic plus Tristan now is getting on my nerves like he doesn't know where he wants to go for college , it's all been messy with Bea i don't know she said she couldn't come cause she is dealing with some stuff with Nick but I don't believe her , I think she is dealing with some magic stuff but doesn't want to tell me ." I said shrugging

"Well where do you want to go ? I know she is dealing with a lot of stuff as well , you girls have a crazy life right now like crap I don't know how you can wake up everyday and don't have that feeling in your chest that something bad might happen...

"Well where do you want to go ? I know she is dealing with a lot of stuff as well , you girls have a crazy life right now like crap I don't know how you can wake up everyday and don't have that feeling in your chest that something bad might happen" he said and I nodded " I do everyday,dad, trust me , sometimes I wish I wasn't a witch and be normal for once. Im still thinking where I want to go it's between it's between NYU or Stanford like I don't know I'm trying to clear my head so I can decide where my future leads" I said and I look at the back and Justin is asleep " I thought you wanted to go to that witch college in Detroit , it's a college but it has a secret society for witches and warlocks  like your mom did" he said and I sighed " I don't know if I want to be a witch forever . Our linage comes from a dark one ,dad , a dark witch" I said and sighed again leaning against the window and my dad touch my hair. I love my dad cause he has this amazing life of being normal and a big wild heart , he loves us more anything , he will do die for us while me I'm just scared of what I can do with these powers that I wish I could've never used for the rest of my life and be completely human.

We arrived and as I stepped out of the car , I gasped my older brother Oliver was there and I ran to him "I missed you ,little one" he said to me and I smiled , I took a glance at him and see he had changed "What are you doing here?"I asked and he looked behind me and I stare to see dad " Dad said you guys were staying over the weekend while mom you know works with the problem so she can have a little peace to solve it , so I want to come and because I missed you guys a lot . Right ,Justin?!?" He said and Justin looked at us "You wish" he replied and I chuckled with Ollie.