IM A RUIN

Crystal

It was lunch and I couldn't wait to go home , I don't feel good . I have to go home , I can't be here .  The bell rang and I ran instantly to my Mercedes "Babe! Where are you going ?" I heard Tristan and I turned around before opening the door " I don't feel good , I'm going home" I said to him and he sighed taking my face in his hands stroking my cheek with his thumb. " Okay, I go to you after school okay ?" He said and I nodded then going to kissing him , suddenly something came over me and I kissed him with so much hunger that he pushed me against the car . "Later,baby"  I said pushing him away and he groaned which I giggled and got inside my car .

I got home and just jumped in my bed but I really wasn't feel good , I just was worried and scared because Agnes appeared on our spell. I got up and ran but before that I collapsed to the floor . I jolted and see I'm in the woods .

"Where am I?" I said to myself standing up and see torches around the forest .

"England , well old England" I heard a voice , a British voice and I quickly turned around then taking steps back knowing who it was , Agnes , my ancestor.

"What do you want ? Take me home" I said to her and she smiled "This is your home , this where our bloodline comes from , Crystal" she said softly

"I want to explain to you why I became ,our bloodline became a line of dark witches" she said and I scoffed " I'm not a dark witch , not my mom and either my grandfather" I said firing up at her

"Oh your handsome grandfather..." she moaned and i gagged " Ewww don't think that way of grandpa, he is part of your bloodline " I said and she laughed " He is indeed handsome , I may add" she said and I rolled my eyes

"I'm going home" I said , I was about to chant when she used her power on me and lift me up choking me " No , you will listen or dear handsome human Tristan and witch Beatriz will die, got it ?" She said and I was struggling but I nodded and she let me go making me fall on the grass , I was gasping for air " You bitch" I whispered " You better not touch them or you will regret it" I said standing up threading her " Oh dark witch I hear?"She said smirking " You wish" I said " I know everything you did killing thousand of people and also I know that Margery killed you . Bea thinks I don't know but I know everything , I just don't want to scare her because between us and you guys , I'm not a dark witch and she will not kill me because we are the better version of you two" I said to her and she touched my hair "You don't know do you ?" She said looking at me "I cursed that Grimmassi boy if she doesn't volunteer to bring be back to life" she said and I pushed her " You did what ?" I alarmed at her " You are going to pay for that" I was mad and I used my power and lift her in the air and pushed her to a tree making her unconscious . " The Hell im staying here" I said and started chanting and I instantly was back at home with my dad looking at me , I was in his office " Honey, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded " Yeah , I'll be back" I said to him , I had to see Beatriz now .

I got in my car and drove to the library of the school , I know Tristan it's in football practice cause he texted me which means I had time to see Bea. I ran to the library but I saw her on the stairs with Nick talking , but she saw me and her eyes went wide.

"What's wrong ?" She asked me and I stood between them "What's wrong ? Well , Agnes got me and sent me to England when she was alive , our ancestors were . The thing is she told me that she cursed Nick if you don't cooperate on bringing her to life , which it's weird cause you never lie to me , I'm your best-friend !" I said to her and she looked down then Tristan came " What's going on here?"He said and I looked at him " Not now , babe" I said to him then looking at her but Nick got up looking at me "It was for your safety" he said and I was shocked " I can take care of myself and I can't believe it , I think is because I'm Agnes ancestor you started to do not trust me but it's okay , I'll leave you to it ." I said mad " Crys-" I cut her off raising my hand " Don't sweat it" I said and walked away leaving her with Nick .