"Two tango's",I whispered to Hudson,"let's do this quiet."

We drew our knives and walked the rest of the way down,getting in very close.

"Do it",I whispered.

Hudson and I grabbed the men by their necks and held our gloved hands over their mouths to keep them from screaming. We plunged our knives into their chests and they began to struggle against us,but died very quickly. I released my grip on the man and he fell limp.

"Damn traitor",I snuffed in a quiet anger.

We were now joined by the rest of the team, Issac disposed of the bodies weapons by throwing them over the cliff.

"Let's go,I said,sound suppressed weapons only."

We pushed into the cave,about a hundred feet in, I caught sight of a guard taking a smoke and watching the news.

"Left now",I whispered,"there's a guard."

We flanked left and as we did, our radios chirped.

"Whiskey Four we lost contact with Whiskey Three",I turned mine up and set it to record,"Probably just a com jam, but we'll check it any way."

An entire team of men,carrying American weapons and well uniformed passed through the hall way.

"John did you just see that shit?",Hudson asked in a shaky tone.

"Yeah",I replied,"I did but we can't turn back now, let's keep going."

I motioned to the guard,"Frank put him down".

Frank unsheathed one of his knives and tossed it at the guard. It landed in the base of his neck,severing his spine and killing him before he hit the ground.

"Clean kill",I whispered,"let's move up,Hudson your on point."

Hudson nodded and we began to push through the cave. We crept by a main room and into a long hallway that was dimly lit. I could see flashing  lights and smell beer and smoke, so I assumed some of the guards were on brake. As we neared the room, Hudson gave us the order to halt.

"Room full of guards armed with SAW machine guns",he said in a loud whisper,"they'll tear us apart if they catch us, so keep low,nobody do anything stupid."

We lowered ourselves as far as we could go with out laying prone and still walk as we crept by the room. Hudson had not lied, the room held ten guards, all of them with SAWs on their backs. We managed to clear the room without being shredded and soon we were coming on another room that was lit with electric lights. Crates were stacked ceiling high.

I motioned to one of the boxes,"open it."

Hudson, being the super human he is, slung his FAL over his shoulder and gripped the crate like a clamp. He let off a savage grunt and pulled the crate open. Piles of American M4 assault rifles spilled out, loaded and all.

"What the hell are these guys doing with M4's?"

Jackson asked picking one up and taking ammo from some others.

"Hey John",Hudson called,"come look at this ammo."

I went over to Hudson. He had pried open another box and belts of .30-06 ammo had spilled out. The ammo was different though. The actual projectile ended in a very sharp needle that made me bleed just by touching it.

"What the hell kinda shit is this?",Frank asked.

"No clue",I replied,"take thirty rounds each and get pictures of the M4's, Holland will want to hear of this."