Republic Of Romeo Vs. The United States Of America

It was a two week trip to the border's of US waters. The trip in it's bulk was spent on the deck of Artimus' ship practicing with the Power Armor and otherwise becoming more proficient with it. We'd painted the suits to look like our uniforms changed out a few things regarding the HUDS. Adelind and I kept in touch with the kids as well over a video chat. The first time we did, Danny's mate Cloud she had to turn the computer on for them because they couldn't figure it out, which I personally found hysterical. One thing that killed the mood though was the expression that Tyson always had when he asked how long it was wall over. I told Adelind that I figured Tyson had lost so many friends and relatives in the ring and was so desensitized to death and loss, that he was sure he was going to lose us as well, and was trying not to care, but I could tell that he did.Then the day came.

"All hands on deck in full combat gear", Artimus called, "power armor units ready up, we have entered US waters, T-Minus 10 minutes until landfall."

Adelind and I exited our room and found the hallways crawling with dragons and humans were were running down to the armory.

"Bout time", Ator hissed as he sprinted down the hallway, "I've been waiting for this day for a loooonnggg time."

"You and me both brother", Fireclaw replied, "It's payback time."

At the end of the hallway, Ator and the rest of Raven went up a stair case with a sign that said, "To Small Arms Storage", while Hudson, Fireclaw, Shadow and myself went down a stair case labeled, "to motor pool". We followed a long hallway that led out into a decent sized hangar that was holding the liquid blue F16 fighters with the Meteor Armored Solutions logo as well as the Romanian Flag. The pilots were standing in formation, some of them humans, others were Anthro's. One plane I didn't fail to notice was a Crimson red Warthog with a shark's mouth on the nose and a black, deteriorated text on the side reading "Punisher".

"Punisher 1-1", Fireclaw said, "Raven's Warthog pilot must be in there."

"Let's get our liners on anyway", I said, "keep watch on the jet for who ever gets into it."

We walked over to a crate by our armor and pulled the stretchy, black liners out. The covered from the base of our necks all the way down to the tips of our tails as well as the pads of our paws. We slipped them on as Hudson started put his FAL into a carrier on his suit and climbed in. The rest of us were grabbing our collars out of the crate when Shadow spoke up."

The pilots dispersed, there's what looks like a 17 year old kid headed for the plane."

"Let's go talk to him", I said.We walked up to the jet as the blonde haired kid who looked Mnerloth's age was starting to strap up.

"Are you Punisher's normal pilot?", I asked.

"I am", the kid said stepping out of the Warthog, "you must be Raven team?"

I nodded.

"Thanks for the save at the Ammo Plant", he said, "if that tank had gotten a bead on me it would have blown me out of the sky."

"Your welcome....", I started and then he stopped me.

"Nathan", he answered, "your VTOL pilot Greyson is my Dad."

I laughed, "seems like we have a lot of family on this team, Good luck Nathan."

He stood at attention and gave me a salute, 'Sir yes sir."

I saluted him back, "at ease, return to duty."

Nathan climbed back into his jet and we ran back to our power armor. I strapped on my collar and as I approached the suit, the back split open like a grape.