15

"Hello?"

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"As long as it's nowhere related to me dating you."

"Uh, no. It's a practical question this time.

"Practical as in life practical or 'it' practical?"

"Life practical! Geez, how low do you think of me."

"Pretty much lower than sixty feet under the ground, to be very honest."

"Ignoring that answer completely, I am going to ask you a question and I want you to reply me very honestly, yeah?"

"Cool."

"Will you ever forgive someone who used to be really close to you, but ditched you for someone else and that too when you needed them the most?"

"Atleast not till I'm breathing."

"Not even when they tell you the real reason?"

"I don't think any reason is so important that it makes you ditch your close ones."

"O—kay."

"Why you asking anyways? Did you bump your head or something?"

"No. I made a mistake quite a really long ago and now I'm trying to figure out how to clear the mess up."

"Good luck with that, Pooh."

*Beep* *Beep*

••••••••

Remember when I published a post about three months ago related to a bump on my nose due to the piercing? Yeah, it's still there and bigger than ever and nothing I do helps it go away.

Extra Cheesy ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें