Chapter 12

Charlie woke up from the butterfly kisses on her shoulder.  She just had the most peaceful sleep in years.  And now waking up with the most gorgeous husband in the world made her morning on the list of the best things she could have in her life.  The top being the twins and this beautiful man who woke her up.

"Good morning."  Jason greeted her huskily.

"Hmmmmnnn....Gandang Umaga."  she took her time stretching her arms like a cat in the bed.  She felt so sore with all the lovemaking that occurred the night before.  But she felt oh, so, very satisfied.  Nangyari din sa wakas ang 'aksyon' na tinutukoy ni Jasmine, hindi na pala nya kailangan i-seduce si Jason.  She learned that her leaving the twins to her parents was planned.  Para magkaroon sila ng 'alone time' ng asawa nya.  Apparently, hindi na ito makapaghintay sa honeymoon nila.

"Get up.  Breakfast in bed is here."

"Nice.  I could get used to this, Jason."  she said biting her lower lip, trying to be seductive in the morning.  And she thinks it's working.

"No problem with that, Charlie.  But now I'm thinking of a different kind of breakfast."  at saka sya dinaluhong ni Jason sa kama.  Breakfast forgotten.

--------------------0----------------------

"Good afternoon, team.  We have a new member in our first aid staff.  Meet Sacha Cruz."  Head Coach informed them before the start of the game.

The team welcomed the new addition to the staff with a warm applause. Sacha Cruz shyly smiled at the team but never took her eyes off Jason.  Of course Jason remembers her.  She always took pictures with him whenever they accidentally bump into each other anywhere.  He guessed she was one of his avid fans and it flatters him.

"Ok, guys, listen up.  We have a title to defend now being the Champions from last season.  And we still have so much to prove.  So much to show.  And show them we will.  But as we do that, don't forget to enjoy the game and win.  Let's go!"

"UNA KAYA!!!"  Cheer ng lahat.

First half started with the Kaya Team on defense.  Syempre nasa first line si Jason bilang defender.  Sa mga ganitong pagkakataon na mainit ang bakbakan sa mga team di rin maiiwasan ang injuries.  Jason was dribbling the ball trying to find a team mate to pass the ball when suddenly, a player from the other team tackled him.  It ended up with a slight injury to his leg that had Sacha, the new first aid staff, rushing to him with a worried look to her face and a spray bottle for his leg.

"I'm fine.  No need to worry.  These things happen."  pangongonsola nya dito.  Pero ang di nya natiis ay ang worried look ng asawa nang makita nya ito sa grandstand na nakatayo at halos magkanda-haba ang leeg sa pagtanaw kung ok lang ba sya habang buhat ang isa sa kambal.  Kumaway siya kay Charlie para isenyas dito na ok lang sya and he saw her relax.  It warmed up his heart and gave him the strength to stand up and continue with the game.

Sacha would have still fussed over him if it weren't for the referee's orders for her to get back to the bench.

The teams just got better and better this season and every play, kaya nahirapan din sila sa larong iyon.  But they still ended up winning the game because of hard work.  And, maybe because Charlie really is their lucky charm.