" recruiting "

-a true friend knows your Weaknesses but shows Your strength

Weaknesses but shows
Your strength

   Brooklyn stayed at Dwayne's house he insisted even though he's out for a business meeting for a movie in a different state. She made herself at home. Secretly going to the shared house of her and Roman and taking half of her stuff. As she was doing it kind of felt like she was being watched. She didn't know if she was paranoid but it felt weird.

  Brooklyn also went shopping upon Dwayne's request and she felt bad but made the most out of it. With that she got her hair done and her nails and feet done with a massage. She didn't mean to but he felt relaxing to out of reality for a few hours. After she and Dwayne went to the movies and had dinner.

  It felt good to be with him and to rant , to that off her chest. But it was Monday and she had work to do. From her job , Instagram and YouTube. She was a busy woman but she couldn't focus. As there was a car always in front of the house. She didn't know who it was or if it was even occupied but Mimi always keeps on barking at it when Brooklyn took her for walks and been by her side ever since.

  Getting a bad feeling she would do something everyone would do. Call her friends. Saying it was important they were there fast. " okay so what's the emergency, " the Brit said sitting down on the couch with flaming hot Cheetos. " first , no eating in the living room. This isn't my house " the New Yorker said sitting on the coffee table while the boys took a sit on the couch. " and second you saw the black car outside ? " she said looking at them with curiosity. They all have her a look , making her feel a little dumb.

  " Brooklyn there's no car out there, " Xavier said giving her a weird look. Kind of confused on how she thought there was a black car out there. " your joking " Brooklyn got up from her seat and looked out the window to see there as no black car. " guys you have to, believe me, there was a car out there " she said walking back to her seat. " it's been there and I feel like someone is watching me "

  All them gave each other a look , knowing Brooklyn would never joke about this. This was a serious matter " is there anyone after you ? " Brooklyn looked at kofi with a scared look. She was frightened and she knew who it was which makes sense. She was the one who set up all those scams , trying to ruin their relationship. " I know who it is and she's about to get payback "