" dirty , dirty minds "

-Yes, I have a dirty mind And right now you're running through it

And right now you're running through it...
Naked

Their body was glued together and their mouths moving together in sync. Brooklyn enjoying this but just remembering about Galina. She didn't want her to come in and see her husband having sex with a girl he just met.
Brooklyn pulled away from there making out session and tried to talk but Roman went right to kissing her jawline and neck. Leaving love marks all over her neck. Wanting her to know that she belongs to him now.

   "Baby what-" she couldn't finish the sentence when Roman bit her neck making her gasp and hold his neck. Roman knowing what she was going to say but he didn't want to worry about his wife. Just pleasuring his baby girl right now.
"don't worry, relax for daddy baby girl" she nodded while steadying her breathing. Wanting him to fuck her already or do something then teasing her. Roman started leaving small kisses down her stomach leading to her wet kitty. Brooklyn getting impatient wanting pleasure "daddy please"

    Hoping that would make him get the hint but he went slower making her a little irritated. Squirming, whimpering for him to give pleasure to her. Roman smiles as she did this. Seeing her get impatient wanting him. This turned him on more. Making his pants get tight around his growing bulge. Seeing Brooklyn dripping wet made this hard for him not to just tear off his clothes and fuck her senseless.

    Each kiss getting closer and closer to her kitten. Getting her more wet and soaked. Roman pausing for a second then blowing at her pussy making her shiver. Chills forming on her skin. First were kitty licks making her whimper. Finally, he started eating her out. Loud moans quickly filling up the room. Romans tongue sucking in her sensitive bud.

    Brooklyn never had an eating like this. Making her feel alive and really pleasured. Forgetting about everything. Her hands gripping the sheets as her body arches up. Letting out pleasurable moans. Roman not taking anymore as he secretly takes off his pants still eating her out. Putting his tongue in her hole. Brooklyn bitting her lip hard and taking her hands through his silky black hair pushing his head down more.

    Feeling a familiar knot in her stomach knowing she's not going to last that much longer. "Daddy imma cum" with that Roman started going faster. Shaking his head eating her out faster making her cum in seconds. "Fuck!" He body trembling from the pleasure he gave her. Roman not done with her yet. He took off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. He dick rock hard. He hasn't felt this way in a long time. Roman positioned himself at her entrance.

    Slowly entering her tight pussy. Her being dripping wet made him slide right in. Both of them moaning out. "God baby girl your so fucking tight"  he goes slow for a few thrusts before picking up his speed. Driving Brooklyn insane. "Fuck daddy.." Roman goes over her propping himself up on his arms. Hiding his face in her neck, he groans getting muffled by her neck. "Daddy right there...fuck!" She started scratching his bareback. Leaving scars all over he's bare back.

    Roman hit her g-spot over and over again. Getting harder and harder with each thrust. Brooklyn is a moaning screaming mess right now. Scratching, biting, and grabbing the bed sheets. Everything felt so good and she wasn't gonna last that long. Roman knew that when her pussy tightens around him. Roman didn't stop his pace, he picked it up. Pounding her senseless. "Daddy imma c-" she couldn't finish her sentence as Roman hit a spot that she didn't know existed.

    "Cum for me baby girl" she didn't need to be told twice. Yelling out his name while grabbing onto his neck coming down from her high. Roman wasn't far away from her. Coming inside of her. Letting out a loud pleasurable groan. Brooklyn slowly falling asleep, her body exhausted from the fucking. Roman gets off from her and starts putting in his clothes. Knowing that this isn't a one-time thing with her. After putting on he's shirt , he looks at her sleeping body. Seeing how beating she looked while sleeping.

    Walking over and grabbing a blanket before putting over her. Walking out of her room with a happy mood but wanting to go to sleep. For everything today his tired especially from fucking Brooklyn. As soon as he walks out he sees Galina looking at him. He didn't want to argue but right now but by the way she was looking at him this wasn't going to end well.