" fresh air , new living "

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯-yesterdays just a memory Tomorrow is never what it'sSupposed to be ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

-yesterdays just a memory
Tomorrow is never what it's
Supposed to be
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Brooklyn followed Roman to his house. Not really sure what to expect since he does a ring on his finger. Questioning herself on predicaments that could happen.
Brooklyn is a really laid back woman who doesn't want drama. She's a drama free girl with friends but a small group of real friends. Not wanting drama with his wife or whatever.

   Pulling up to his house it was huge. Twice the size of hers, with a lot of land around it. This is something she dreamed of as a little girl and seeing it even better. Parking her car in the big driveway where a few other cars where parked. Pulling her keys out and grabbing her phone, she gets out. Getting a better view. "Like it ? " she looks over a Roman as he was walking towards her.

   The way she admired his house. He knew she wanted something like this. "Love it, you have a beautiful house" the smile was on her face and the way she said that made him wonder why she didn't have this. Brooklyn closes the door and opened the trunk. She was about to grab her suitcase but Roman took it for her. She smiled as a thank you and he nodded as a you're welcome. Wanting her to rest since she was getting abused by her husband.

   Closing the trunk and opening the back door to get her book bag. Putting it on her shoulder and closing the door. Locking her car and going up to Roman. "Why did you stay?" Roman slowed down his pace. Brooklyn not sure how to answer that cause she didn't know why she stayed herself . When she didn't answer Roman knew he probably made her uncomfortable. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but your such a smart, beautiful, young woman who really could do so much more."

   She smiled and blushed at the comments. Knowing she could but she didn't have the support. Wanting to become a fashion designer but no one encouraged her. Well her family did but deep down in her heart, she knew they didn't believe in her, which made her not believe in herself. "Thank you" they started walking up the small stairs to the house. "No problem baby girl" again blushing at the name. Hating the fact that she was getting this way but loving the attention she never got.

   Roman opened the door to his house. Brooklyn again memorized by the size. The walk-in was bigger than her house. Walking in she felt like a little kid in Disney land, but her thoughts were ripped when her phone started buzzing. Knowing who it was but not wanting to answer it. Pulling out her phone. She was correct. Ryan was calling her. Knowing he wasn't going to give up she answered the phone call.

   "Finally, where the hell are you?" Not knowing what to say to him. His angry voice still makes her shiver, in a bad way. "At a friends house" a lie slipping through her teeth easily. "Did I tell you, you could go somewhere!" there was a pause that made her highly uncomfortable considering he was a psychopath. "If you don't get your ass down here,.." Roman took the phone from her.

    "Listen if you ever call Brooklyn again I will knock your teeth down your throat, understand?" There was a pause but Romans features got red with anger. Brooklyn feeling someone watching her as she turns around to see a woman. Probably his wife but she was pretty. Giving her a small smile wishing Roman could hurry up with the phone call.

   "Sorry, Galina this is Brooklyn. Brooklyn, Galina, my wife." She held out her hand for a shake but Galina didn't want that. Galina pulled Brooklyn into a hug. Brooklyn not expecting this but hugging her back. After a few seconds, Galina pulled away from the hug. Kind of not liking another person staying here, especially a girl for the fact that their relationship was rocky right now. But she pushed that aside, that it was probably Romans close girl friend that had a problem with her boyfriend or something.

   "I'll show you your room Brooklyn" she nods her head as roman grabs her suitcase and goes up the grand staircase. Realizing she never said thank you for taking her in. "That guy won't be bothering you anytime soon" roman stopped at her door, there eyes connecting. The air shifting as roman wasn't getting the time of day by Galina and Brooklyn just never trusted Ryan after everything started happening. Brooklyn clears her throat adverting her eyes to the floor, not wanting anything to happen with Galina right downstairs and that she just met her.

    "Um thank you" Brooklyn little voice made roman want to pick her up and fuck her right then and there. But being the gentleman that he is, pushed it aside, for know. Not knowing how long he's going to last with her being like this. "No problem baby girl, get comfortable" She nodded her head, heading into her room. It was a nice size, all white, with flowers and pictures scattered around. Roman put her suitcase in there and closed the door. Letting her get used to everything but he was holding back his thoughts, sexual thoughts.

    Walking down the stairs to see Galina, her arms crossed over her chest and a stern expression on her face. Knowing this was going to go not a fight. He walked down the stairs. Not wanting this since he had a long stressful day. "What the fuck is she doing here!" Her voice filled with anger, roman trying to keep a calm expression on his face. "It was bad and she didn't have anywhere to stay, so I ask her to stay here" Galina shook her head, not liking that he was bringing home a girl she didn't know . She has the right to be that way but roman thought she was overdramatic. "She's  leaving in 3 days" roman looked at her like she was crazy. She didn't pay the bills in this house so she had no right to be throwing her out.

   "Excuse me but you don't have the right for that" now Galina was taken back. Thinking he was going to take her side, not that bitch. "Excuse me?" Roman rolled his eyes and wished his wife was cool about this and not making a huge deal out of it. "Just drop it" he saw her open her mouth to say something but when she saw the facial expression she quickly closes her mouth. Brooklyn just getting out the shower. Feeling safe and relaxed. Her body wrapped in a towel while her curly hair fell on her shoulders. She heard some yelling downstairs. Hoping it wasn't her cause she didn't want to start anything. Taking a deep breath she unwrapped her towel and started putting on lotion.

   Not hearing the door open as roman was at the doorway looking at her hourglass figure. His dick growing as every dirty thought ran through his mind. But this time he can't hold back the temptations. Walking in and closing the door, startling Brooklyn. Turning around seeing roman she wanted to grab her towel but the look in his eyes made her stop. She was under his trace. "Come here baby girl" his voice husking making her wet. Not knowing what's happening to her but she obeyed his order.