" missing you "

-when you are guilty It's not your sins You hate but yourself

It's not your sins
You hate but yourself

      Brooklyn stayed at kofis house until he had to leave for wwe again. She just decided to go home. To romans and hers  house. It felt like forever since she's been back there but it was a whole two weeks. Two weeks without contact with Roman. Nothing. She's been having a lot of time with her friends.  They went roller skating , bowling , laser tag and a bunch more which that made her forget about Roman. However all good things come to an end.

   She pulled up to the driveway to see Romans car with somebody else's. Her mind didn't think too much of it but her hurt told her other wise. Parking her car , getting out and locking her Jeep. She didn't look bad. Her hair freshly out a twist out. Her clothing was a black and white crop top , skirt set with some converses. Feeling sexy and confident she walked up to the house and unlocked the door to be greeted by Mimi. She grew a lot but she's always adorable. Making a smile come onto Brooklyn's face. She missed this husky.

" hey girl , have you been good ? " Brooklyn said getting on one knee to show Mimi some love and Mimi giving Brooklyn the same amount of love back. Licking her face and giving her paw. After a few more minutes Brooklyn got up , closed the door and walked to the kitchen where she heard talking. Turning the corner she saw Dwayne talking with Roman in the kitchen. Mimi strolling right behind Brooklyn and once Roman noticed her, he froze. Not believing she was here.

" hey ro, hey Dwayne " she said shifting her weight form one foot to the other while playing with her new set of acrylic nails. " hey brook " Dwayne said taking a sip from his glass " how are you ? " she walked over to the bar stools and sat down. " good. Went out and did some girls things " while she and Dwayne where talking Roman stood there quiet.

She looked beautiful. In every way. He couldn't stop looking at her. But felt guilt about what happened with him and Galina. Brooklyn didn't need to know about that. It would completely ruin there relationship. Not that the fight didn't but she would never talk to him again.

" joe ! " the Somaon said looking at he's cousin. He snapped out of his thoughts " yes " he said looking at Dwayne while he chuckled. " you're not gonna say hi to your girl ? " Roman just laughed it off before clearing he's throat. " hey princess " Roman finally said. Putting the glass that he was cleaning down and smiling at Brooklyn. " hey ro " her sweet little voice sent shivers down his spine. But he couldn't pretend that he didn't cheat on her.

  It hurt him deep inside. She was innocent. That video was fake , he knew it. After a million times watching it he could see that it wasn't her. But how was he gonna say that he cheated her on ? That would break her heart to shreds. Brooklyn just came out of an abusive relationship , she was still on edge when they were together. Sometimes she still is , but this. She would trust no one.

  " it looks like you two need to work stuff out " Dwayne said taking the last sip of his beer. He got up and before leaving he gave a kiss on Brooklyn's forehead and Roman a hug. With that they said there goodbyes and he left. Leaving Roman and Brooklyn silent in the kitchen and before either of them could speak up. Galina came in.