Veronica

Will POV (I needed to add more solangelo)(Also this adds nothing to the story It's just a quick 1. shot) 

Nico and I turned the corner to find a fuming Chloe staring furiously at a girl who seemed to have even more makeup than Chloe, which I thought was impossible. The girl was talking flirtatiously to a boy I recognised as Alex. He was smiling awkwardly, looking as if he wished to leave the situation. Then, he saw me and mouthed help. Unfortunately, Barbie 2.0 saw this and turned around to face Nico and me. A sly smile grew on her face as she strutted over to us,                "shit", I looked over at a pissed Nico and then, turned back to the girl who was now centimetres from my face. "Hi?" I said more as a question than a statement "I'm Veronica Flickworthy, your new girlfriend" She smiled at me and waited patiently "Sorry, but, no"  She took a step back "pardon?" she said shocked, Nico stepped forward "he said no, now move, we have to get to class" "ugh, whats a little goth boy like you gonna do to me" she laughed, then got kicked in the guts and pushed passed by a fuming Nico.

------Timelapse-------

It had been 2 weeks since my encounter with Veronica and since then, even after Nico kicked her, she continued to hit on me. One day I got an IM from camp saying that a kid had gotten half his arm yanked off and I needed to come down for a night. I told Nico and he said he would be fine for a day and so we went back to our apartment and I packed some stuff for the next day, which was luckily Saturday.

Nico and I walked down the creaky stairs. We then sit on the sidewalk waiting for Argus to arrive so I can go. Finally, the Delphi's strawberry van (is that the name of it I have a terrible memory) parked in front of us and I got ready to leave.

Veronica POV 

 I had just finished shopping at the mall when I saw that cute Solace boy sitting on the sidewalk. I was about to ask him out again when a van nearly ran over him! He looked unbothered and turned to that goth boy he hangs out with *ugh*. I head over there about to give that driver a piece of my mind like did have no eyes or something (hon he has like 300 eyes sooo). Then I saw it's doors open and Will get up with a small bag. He turned around and the goth boy kisses him.  "OMG don't you dare touch my boyfriend ever again you FREAK" I scream " SHUT UP" Will yells "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN" and with that, he gets into the car and leaves.

VERONICA LEFT GOODE AFTER THAT AFTER HER FATHERS COMPANY MOVED, AGAIN