Someone has to go...

Noah's POV

Ian said that there was a meeting in 30 minutes. We all sat down after 30 minutes had passed. Ian cleared his throat.

"Noah, Keith, And Olivia." Ian began. "You three have been great. If any of you went, I would miss you dearly. You all make up Smosh. Without you, this company wouldn't be the same. Sadly, I've been forced to make a terrible decision. I have to fire 1 person, or 2 people. I have to do whay's best for Smosh. I'm so sorry but sombody's gonna go. I'm afraid I have to chose to keep the two in Smosh. I'm so sorry, but Olivia, You're fired." Ian's words shocked us all. Olivia wasn't apart of Smosh anymore? I could see the tears swarming in Olivia's eyes. Olivia pushed her chair back and stormed out of the Smoffice, never to return again. I could see that this decision was tough for Ian to make. I felt a little bad for Olivia. Sure, she needed to be punished, but being fired? I think that was a bit much. Keith always says that I'm too kind. I almost smiled st the thought of Keith, but I stopped myself in time. Thus would think that I was happy with Olivia's departure. 

"Keith..." I said when the two of us got to my house. 

"Why's is it, Hun?" Keith asked, placing a gentle had on my shoulder. Butterflies flew around my insides like flies around garbage. 

"I've been hiding something..." I admitted. Keith's jaw dropped to the floor. Talk about Jaws... 😏

Just then, I didn't feel so good. 

"Noah, I'm taking you to the hostpital!" Keith yelled, holding me in his arms. 

Keith's POV

I sat in the blue cushioned chair, my elbows on the wooden armrests. I tapped my index fingers together in impatience and worry. 

"Keith O'Brien Leak?" I heard the doctor call. My head jerked up. I followed the doctor. He lead me to a room. We stood in front of the closed the door when I asked him the question.

"What's wrong with him?"  I asked the doctor.

"Well... Noah has lung cancer. After talking to his therapist, I got some info on him. He see,Ed to "wake and bake" almost everyday. He had a severe drug problem, Mr Leak." The doctor spoke.

"How much more time does he have?" I asked, tears flooding my eyes. I wiped them away. Keep it together, Keith.

"His lungs are too weak to operate on. I'm afraid I've been given to take him off life support after you've said your goodbyes." The doctor sighed. I nodded and went inside the room. I sat down on a stool by the bed.

"Remember all the times we spent together?" I began, sniffling. "We shared an ice cream, I gave you roses..." My voice trailed off. "I love you, Noah Andrew Grossman. I will never forget you. No one will. You have been loved, and will continue being loved. I love you, and I will miss you forever, even in the afterlife. I hope we can meet in the afterlife. Even if you go to Hell, if there's a chance for me to be with you, then I'll take it. Someone had to go, and that was you. Goodbye, my love." I finished. I saw the doctor through the window. I pulled the plug and heard that deafening sound of a straight line. The ocean slid down my face. I held Noah's hand in mine. I held it until I felt the warmth leave Noah's body along with his soul.