Low

It was so bright. So sunny. I smiled.

"Wake up, Keith!" I giggled as I knuged Keith. "I already made you breakfast, it's on the table. Now come on, Silly." I added.

"Okay, Okay!" Keith rolled his eyes and then laughed. Keith finished his breakfast of pancakes

We hopped not my car and drove to the Smoffice. I stepped out of my car. I felt the wind gently push on my face. I shut my car door and went to the door. My hand was only a few centimeters. 

"Keep this on the low. You know Olivia's a manipulative, homophobic, bully. She'll get us fired." Keith warned. I nodded to show I understood. Olivia smiled at me. I gave her a quick smirk and went on my way. I sat in my office chair and opened up the editing software. I yawned in boredom and began day dreaming. I longed to snuggle up with Keith and watch some scary movies. Something that would make me jump. Like the thought of marriage. I mentally laughed. I sighed. It was a long day at work. I could finally see Keith. I was at my house scrolling through Keith's Instagram, when my phone died. I hopped of the couch when I heard my door bell ring. 

"Keith!" I exclaimed, jumping into Keith's arms. Keith wrapped his arms around tiny Noah. 

"Hey, Little guy!" Keith greeted, smiling. Keith ran inside and sat down on the black leather couch. Noah sat down next to Keith.  They began cracking jokes. They suddenly stopped laughing. Keith and Niah leaned in. Keith pressed his puckered lips on Noah's. Noah leaned in a bit more. 

Olivia walked to the porch. She needed to tell Noah that work was cancelled for tomorrow because it was Ian and Anthony's friendship anniversary. Olivia peaked through the window. She saw Noah kissing Keith! Olivia's jaw dropped to the floor. She ran and ran. She was going to destroy those gays.