Part Nine

Part Nine

                “May I?” Hunter’s mouth asked after placing a kiss on Chelsea’s thigh.

                “Uhh…” Chelsea was at a loss for words. Things had escalated quickly, before she knew it, Hunter’s hands and mouth had explored Chelsea in ways she didn’t know was possible. She didn’t want him to stop but she realized that her parents knew nothing about their relationship.

                “I’ll stop if you want me to,” Chelsea felt Hunter’s breath near her core and it did things to her.

                “I’ll let you know when to stop,” Chelsea said in her bravest voice.

                “Yes ma’am,” Hunter donned a smirk and went back to kissing up her thighs. When Hunter’s mouth reached the center of Chelsea’s thin panties, Chelsea thought she was losing her mind. She couldn’t believe she opened herself up to Hunter like this, she trusted him and they had bonded all summer. She wanted to keep this relationship going after the summer but he was going off to New York.

                Once Chelsea came out of her thoughts, she laced her fingers through Hunter’s blond locks. She looked down to see what he was doing and his eyes were trying to find hers. Once they locked, Hunter kissed her panties which caused Chelsea to moan.

                “Can I get rid of these?” Hunter questioned and Chelsea could have sworn that his Southern accent made her reach a climax.

                “Please do,” Chelsea said, short of breath. She started to move her hands to her panties to help him but he stopped her hands.

                “I work alone, just relax,” Was the last thing Hunter said before using his teeth to rip through the fragile piece of underwear. Once he was able to pull them off of her completely, he looked at her with them still in his teeth. Chelsea was surprised, this made her move her fingers back to his locks and she gave him approval of his work. He threw them across the bed and went back to what he was doing.

                “Glad those are out of the way,” Was the last thing Hunter said before placing a kisses all over her most intimate area. Chelsea thought that she was going to explode from this but somehow she didn’t, not yet anyway. 

                “Please, I can’t take it,” Chelsea was able to utter those words just barely.

                Hunter looked up at Chelsea and she looked back at him, she gave him a look as if to say keep going. He continued doing what he was before, he wanted to make sure he built it up just right.

                Suddenly there was a loud banging at the pool house door, Hunter shot up quickly and Chelsea jumped up from the bed.

                “It’s us!” Tami’s voice was heard from outside.

                “I have to get dressed,” Chelsea said quietly to herself. She found her shorts, her shirt, her bra and her destroyed underwear. She looked up to Hunter and blushed.

                “You can’t wear those anymore,” Hunter said coming up to give her a hug from behind.

                “Oh what’s that?” Chelsea asked with a sly smile, removing herself from Hunter’s grasp and looking down.

                “What you do to me,” Hunter answered and then there was another loud knock on the door of the pool house.

                “I better go,” Chelsea quickly pulled on her clothes quickly, she began to leave but then she remembered something. She ran back and jumped into Hunter’s arms, gave him a kiss that was enough to remind him of earlier.

                “I wanna tell my parents about us tonight at dinner,” Chelsea whispered and ran back out to the living room of the pool house to get to her friends.