Part Eight

Part Eight

                “So do your parents plan on spending the whole summer in Europe?” Lilly asked and Chelsea shook her head.

                “No, they’re actually coming back in like two days,” Chelsea said and Tami made a noise that sounded as if she had a question.

                “Do your parents know about you and Hunter?” Tami asked and Chelsea blushed.

                “No and they’re not going to find out…” Chelsea wasn’t sure what else to say. She knew her parents might have had a problem with her and Hunter.

                “Well that’s gonna be hard when they come home and you guys are sneaking around in the pool house,” Lilly said and Chelsea just shrugged.

                “I don’t know but we’ll wait to see what happens,” Chelsea said thinking of her parents’ return.

Two days later

                “My darling dear, we’re home!” Chelsea heard her mother’s voice from the front door.

                “Mom!” She ran to greet her mother with a big hug at the door.

                “I’m home too!” Her dad walked in a little bit after once he had talked with the driver.

                “Dad! I missed you guys!” Chelsea exclaimed while hugging her dad. Hunter walked in a few minutes later and Chelsea’s parents smiled.

                “Jamison, how was the summer? I hope you two weren’t at each other’s throats,” Chelsea’s mom greeted Hunter.

                “Not in the way you think, ma’am. How was y’alls trip?” Hunter asked.

                “It was wonderful, Chelsea I must tell you all about it, later. I am truly beat,” Chelsea’s mother went upstairs and Chelsea’s dad soon followed.

                “Hunter, why didn’t you just tell my mom we made out in the pool? You could have given us away!” Chelsea whisper exclaimed and Hunter moved in on her.

                “I could have but when she said throats, all I could think of was your neck. Remember what I did the other day?” Hunter asked with a smirk which caused Chelsea to blush.

                “Yeah why do you think I’m wearing a scarf right now,” Chelsea smiled and Hunter moved his hands to play with the scarf.

                “Maybe I should enjoy it a little more?” Hunter asked and Chelsea shook her head before bursting into a fit of giggles.

                “No Hunter stop,” Chelsea continued to giggle and then he picked her up. She somehow managed to wrap her legs around Hunter’s waist and he held her up from her bottom.

                “Shhhhh,” Hunter calmed her down and kissed her to quiet her.

                “Let’s go to the pool house,” Chelsea whispered giving Hunter a look of intrigue.

                “You’re the boss,” Was all Hunter said before walking towards the kitchen to go to the back of the house.

In the pool house

                Hunter had carried Chelsea through the heat in the backyard and to the pool house. There was a small room that Hunter had claimed his for the summer. There was a four poster bed that had been Chelsea’s old queen sized bed before she went to school. Hunter laid Chelsea down and let her lay there.

                “Where are you going?” Chelsea asked trying to add a hint of flirtation to her voice.

                “To turn on the air, it’s like 95 degrees outside,” Hunter was almost gone but Chelsea reached for the bottom of her shirt.

                “Why don’t we just take off a few things?” Chelsea asked and she began to pull off her thin scarf then she began to take her tank top off. Once she removed her tank top she was left in a white lace bra that left little to the imagination.

                “You are really trying to get me in trouble, aren’t you?” Hunter asked sitting back down on the bed.

                “Not at all, I just want to enjoy the summer heat, you know?” Chelsea reached to touch the bottom of Hunter’s shirt. She was playing with the hem because she wanted him to take it off himself so she could watch him undress for her.

                “This what you wanted?” Hunter smirked before pulling off his thin t-shirt. Chelsea watched closely and she wanted to reach out to touch him because he didn’t seem real in this moment.

                “Exactly what I wanted,” Chelsea looked down at his chest, his muscles, his abdominal region and she just wanted to feel him against her.

                “Come here,” Was all Hunter said before Chelsea leaned into him. He gave her a simple kiss on the lips knowing that Chelsea would want more. He placed his hand onto her upper thigh and began tracing along her skin with his fingers.

                Chelsea leaned into him, he moved his lips to her temple and left a light kiss there. Chelsea wanted him to kiss her like they had in her pool that night. Every time Chelsea moved to kiss him, he moved to a different part of her: her cheeks, her neck, near her ear and not her lips.

                “What do you want?” Hunter whispered into her ear and to Chelsea it felt like a feather was being run across her ear. His low voice made her shudder.

                “This,” Chelsea was able to straddle him and he fell back onto the bed wanting to watch her take control. Chelsea couldn’t believe what she was doing she was almost surprised at herself. She knew that he was probably surprised as well but she knew she had to keep going.

                Chelsea leaned down to finally kiss Hunter the way she wanted to. It started out slow but it was a full on kiss that Chelsea was denied moments earlier. After a moment, Hunter placed his hands on the back of Chelsea’s thighs, then began to run his hands up and down them.  The kiss took a turn when Chelsea’s hands found Hunter’s hair. She knew it was the right length for her to pull and run her hands through.

                After running her hands through his hair, then pulling it a little, Hunter changed the kiss from slow and passionate to aggressive and wanting. Chelsea’s praised herself in her head for having found Hunter’s weakness. Chelsea wasn’t ready when Hunter grabbed a hold of her waist and flipped them. Hunter was now in charge, Chelsea didn’t mind, she wanted him to please her and she knew he would know how.