Part Four

Part Four

                “So who’s that guy?” Hunter questioned once they found an area to talk. The two of them walked to the patio outside of the pool house that was a distance away from the main house. They were mostly away from the commotion of the party except for the people in the pool.

                “Guy from high school, who hasn’t grown up since middle school,” Chelsea simply explained.

                “Oh, he obviously likes you,” Hunter mentioned.

                “Yeah I guess, I just think he’s really drunk. He was just trying to hook up with me. He must have run out of girls to be with.” Chelsea just looked back to see him talking to one girl and she was falling for whatever he was saying.

                “Yeah I used to be like that,” Hunter admitted and Chelsea laughed.

                “I could tell! I’m pretty sure when you look at a girl you expect to seduce them,” Chelsea joked.

                “I guess you could say it’s a gift,” Hunter joked back with a wink.

                “Thanks for saving me with Cramer, I mean you didn’t have to pretend to be my boyfriend.” Chelsea said but she was glad he did it.

                “It was fun, I mean I wouldn’t mind being your boyfriend.” Hunter hinted and Chelsea just laughed.

                “You can’t be serious,” Chelsea just laughed but looked to see Hunter with a serious look on his face. Hunter placed his hand on top of Chelsea’s and she just continued to look at Hunter with his blue eyes that seemed to enchant her.

                “There you are! Tami has gone crazy!” Lily exclaimed when she found the two of them.

                “What do you mean?” Chelsea asked removing her hand and getting up to walk with Lily. She looked back and mouthed an apology to Hunter before she turned around to see what Lily was talking about inside.

                “Who was that?” Chase asked as he approached Hunter and saw him watch Chelsea and Lily walk away.

                “Well Chelsea is in the house, I’m house sitting.” Hunter explained.

                “Have you hooked up with her yet? Who am I kidding? You’re Hunter, of course you have!” Chase joked.

                “She’s definitely different, not like those girls,” Hunter looked over to see some girls who were obviously drunk and falling over themselves.

                “Tami, get off the table!” Lily screamed to her best friend who was dancing on the table without the shirt she came in.

                “I’m having fun, Lil!” Tami slurred with excitement in her voice, the boys surrounding her cheered her on as she continued to dance around.

                “Seriously, we just talked about this the other day!” Lily exclaimed and Chelsea had no idea what to do.

                “Tami, please get down from there.” Chelsea used a stern mom voice that she hoped would work.

                “Go home you guys, I’m fine here!” Tami just fell off of the table into some random guy’s arms.

                “I’ve got it from here, ladies,” The guy said and they shook their heads.

                “We don’t think so,” Both Lily and Chelsea pulled one of Tami’s arms and placed them on their shoulders. They walked out of the party, carrying a very drunk Tami who went from complaining about leaving to singing some of the songs she heard at the party.

                “Let’s head home ladies,” Chelsea said then looked back to see Tami already blacked out.

                “You didn’t bring a girl home?” Chelsea asked as she watched Hunter walk through the kitchen to head to the pool house. Chelsea had wanted a late night snack and she had decided to wait for Hunter to get back because she noticed his car wasn’t out front or by the pool house.

                “She left early, she had to save her friend,” Hunter hinted with a wink and Chelsea didn’t know what to do.

                “So I’m gonna go to bed,” Chelsea hopped down from the stool she was sitting in that was at the kitchen counter.

                “How about a swim?” Hunter offered with his captivating smile and his charming accent. 

VOTE!