010

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

malia was driving lydia and scott to canaan. on the ride there, scott fell asleep in the backseat.

lydia and malia looked over and saw scott was still asleep so malia tapped his arm, causing him to wake up and look out the window.

"where are we?" scott asked.

"according to the GPS, this is it." malia told him.

they all got out of the car and started to look around. it was a ghost town.

"this is it. canaans a ghost town." lydia said.

they started to walk down the street and all they could hear were the wild animals making noises.

"i don't hear a single heartbeat." scott said.

"i'm not catching any scents." malia told them.

"i wonder why stiles would send us here." scott said.

"this is the place i saw in the mirror." lydia said.

scott and malia went over to a table and they heard a creaking noise coming from a carousel.

they walked over to it, just as scott was about to get on it, it started moving.

they walked over to house number 216 and scott stepped inside.

the door shut behind scott and he came back outside but he didn't look at lydia or malia.

"mom?" he said.

lydia slowly placed her hand on his shoulder and he jumped before looking back at her.

"it's okay, your moms not here. you're okay." lydia told him.

"i saw her. and her head, looking like somebody took a bite out of her skull." scott said.

"it wasn't real." lydia told him.

"yeah, but it felt real." scott told her.

"the energy here, it's causing hallucinations. we can't stay here." lydia said walking back to the car.

"we can't leave. not until we find out why stiles sent us here." scott said.

"who are we going to ask? there's no one here." lydia said.