000

CHAPTER ZERO:

CHAPTER ZERO:

stiles walked outside to get the mail for his father. he saw someone in the corner of his eye making him turn his head.

"stiles!" he heard the person shout.

it was a girl. she was running to him like her life depended on it.

"i'm sorry, do i know you?" stiles asked her making the girls face drop.

"no, no, no. not you too. look, i have no time to explain, i'm marcie levy. you have to remember, stiles. we're- i love you. please, you have to remember." the blonde girl told him.

stiles grew more and more confused by the second. why was this girl telling him she loved him if they didn't know each other?

"i'm not sure who you are, but you're kinda freaking me out." stiles said as the girl looked behind her in fear.

"stiles, i'm your girlfriend, okay? my names marcie levy we've been dating for a year and nine months. i'm gonna be erased by the ghost riders. you have to remember me somehow." marcie said.

stiles could tell by the look in this girls eyes that she wasn't crazy. she was actually terrified.

"they're here. they're gonna take me. please bring me back stiles, i love you." marcie said.

before stiles could say anything else, he saw the blonde girl disappear into thin air.

he blinked his eyes rapidly and it was like he never even remembered the girl being there in the first place.

-

"what in the hell were you two thinking?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"we were just trying to help." scott said with a chuckle.

"why don't you try and help me understand what the hell happened here?" he replied.

"right, well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over." stiles said.

"he was getting away." scott said with a cringe.

they were trying to stop someone from leaving so scott ended up jumping on their car and wolfing out.

"he got away." sheriff stilinski pointed out.

"right. because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, dad." stiles said.

"uh huh. you want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?" his father asked opening the back of the van.