I Belong to You // Yandere Reactions.

Start from the beginning

Dabi wasn't expecting this at all, any of it. How could he have expected such a mess? For the past few years, everything had been quiet and perfect. You had been perfect. A well behaved little slut. So this attack had blindsided him completely.

He had never seen it coming.

Which was utterly embarrassing for him, and a little dangerous for you both. It was pure coincidence that a League meeting was so rudely interrupted by a Pro Hero and his newly graduated sidekick. The coincidence grew twice more, once because you were simply there, sitting by his side. He DID like to show you off at meetings, even having the occasionally bit of fun. But there had been no fun tonight. When the heroes burst in, Dabi had protected you from the debris of brick and rock. Then he dragged you away to another room, quietly hissing for you to stay put and to stay quiet.

And then he returned to the fight.

It was vicious and violent and Dabi was fighting with everything that he had...until he saw the little sidekick sneaking away, heading towards the room he'd hidden you in. Fear bubbled up in his chest as he quickly rushed after him, bright blue fire following his every step. You'd been sitting quietly in the corner, expecting Dabi to burst in and take you away any second. He didn't. The coincidence grew for the last time, as this sidekick had been your classmate. Your friend.

He found you there, wearing a little black dress that exposed your bruises and burns and the name so carefully burned into your soft skin: DABI.

"Y/N!"

He ran to you, only to be stopped by a furious Dabi. The villain grabbed him, throwing him down hard and tossing a heavy punch. The fight that ensued was brutal one but it ended with Dabi on top of the little hero, kneeling on his back and pining him to the ground.

"Y/N!" The hero cried out, "Run! I'll take care of him!"

And you laughed. They were both shocked, watching as you stood up and adjusted your dress, exposing Dabi's name a little more. Affectionately, you touched the burns and looked at your former friend with a small smile.

"Why would I do that?" You asked. "Why would I ever leave Dabi? I love him."

Your confession was enough to stun your former friend for a minuet, allowing Dabi to knock him out and stand up, grabbing you harshly. As you pulls you into his arms, he can't stop himself from smiling and stealing a deep, hot kiss from your lips.

"That's my girl."

Dabi's reaction is sick pride. He's absolutely proud of you, proud that you're finally and fully his devoted little slut. And he's going to reward you. The second Dabi gets you safely at home, he's going to throw you to the bed, burn off that little dress, and fuck the daylights out of you. He'll kiss you and bite you and give you a little heart shaped burn as a present, all while loudly proclaiming his LOVE for you.

Fumikage had thought that everything was perfect. And to him, it truly was. The bits and pieces of his life had finally come together and he was happier then he'd ever been before. You had finally accepted your place as his darling and he couldn't have been more overjoyed with it.

So, of course, everything had to suddenly go wrong.

Fumikage wasn't sure what mistake he had made along the way (he always made a point of being careful...had he missed something?) or how this had even happened. But somehow, a some point, he must have left something behind. A crumb, a clue, something that had simply gone unnoticed by him...but not by someone else.

Not by him.

Staring at his friend and former classmate, Fumikage knew that everything he loved was on the line. His career as a pro hero, his reputation in the community, his life with you. He could lose all of it in only a matter of moments if he didn't play his cards correctly.