Chapter 11: Love Hurts

"How could you miss me when you are the one who decided to leave me? Please tell me Diana because I'd really love to know and it's not like that you just left , no you left and you got married. You didn't tell me you were gonna marry this guy. You didn't even tell me who this guy was Diana , you should go ahead and go home to him because if this does go anywhere I know you'll just regret it"

"How could you say I'll regret something I'm sure of that I won't , look Michael I wasn't in a good place when all of this happened , my mother had just died how was I supposed to know I was going to fall in love with you both"

"You was in love with him?! You know your not making this any easier for me Diana. You loved another man while I  was supposed to be your only man and I don't wanna bring up the past but the same thing happen when Gene accidentally kissed you  at that party and you accidentally became a couple in the public eye while we were together"

"Michael your acting as I planned this! I didn't plan any of this or that to happen! I didn't purposely fall in love with this man Michael, and Gene... well let's not forget about the handful of woman you had around you Michael, I'm not the only one that was in the wrong"

"Who are you talking about Diana"

"Michael I'm not stupid I heard the rumors of you and Brooke of you and Tate of you and Ola. Was I supposed to just sit back  and watch the man I had fallen in love with be a dog around town and look like a damn fool"

"No ... but they meant nothing to me! And Brooke was your idea so no one would know about us"

"She was my idea to have around you. Not steal you away from me"

"Nobody could ever do that Diana"

Michael's POV
As the tears started falling from her eyes so did mine I got up and held her close as if I never wanted to let her go , as if her husband was just a figment of my imagination

"I love you Diana I love you so much , but why does this love have to hurt ... why didn't you tel him no? Why was I not good enough for your hand in marriage"

"You were good enough baby , I accepted your ring with no hesitation Michael , I planned on being your wife but then my mother got sick and ... and died I didn't plan to loose two people I loved dearly all in the same year"

"Do you still have it ...?"

"Of course I do"

As she gave me her hand my rings were still on her finger

"Leave him Diana , leave him and be mine"

"If it was that easy I would baby"

She said as the tears started streaming down her face

"So how long are you going to be on tour"

"2 years"