Chapter5:Ms.Ross wants to be The Boss

I looked at her then she looked back at me my eyes meet her's. it always seemed like she was staring into my soul every time her eyes met mine there was this force that just wouldn't let me go

"What is it Diana I'm giving you 2 minutes"

"Oh so now all I get is 2 minutes Michael , you went from I love you Diana to I'm going to dodge your calls and every message you send me!"

"Diana don't make a scene"

"Oh I'm not Michael but you have no right to just run off and not let me explain to you what happened"

"I don't want to hear it Diana"

I started walking away towards the plane as soon as I placed my foot closer to the plane her hand was wrapped tight around my shirt pulling me back

"What is it Diana! I don't want to hear anything you have to say"

"Michael listen I've loved you too long just to let our relationship parish"

"Well you should've of thought about that before you decided to marry a stranger and not even tell me our engagement was off , Diana I had beautiful things set out for us then you crushed my entire world."

"Michael can you please let me explain"

"No Diana I don't want to hear it"

I felt my eyes starting to water , I held back my tears that wanted to fall upon my cheeks

"Now if you don't mind Ms.Ross I have to go begin my tour"

"Oh I do mind!"

I walked to the plane then as I looked behind me she was right behind me boarding on to my plane

"You know Diana you got some nerve"

"Michael do me a favor"

"Depends on what the favor is"

"Get rid of the girl so we can talk"

"Mm.."

I looked at Bill then at my fan

"Come here sweetie"

"Yes Michael?"

"My body guard Bill is going to give you V.I.P. Tickets to my concert, I'll see you then okay?"

"Okay Michael"

I slowly pressed my lips against her cheek then smiled

"I'll see you soon sweetie"

I watched as Bill escorted the young lady off the plane then glanced over at Diana's eyes staring me down

"Yes?"

"Oh nothing I just didn't know you were into fan girls now"

"I'm not I just decided it be nice to save some company that doesn't up and run away from me"

I watched her chuckle at my comment then looked away

Diana's POV
God he's so sexy when he's mad I can't resist that smile but that's not what I came here for. I don't get why he's acting like he didn't have a choice.I gave him a choice many many times even when he had Brooke wrapped around his arm I was still there.

"Oh so that's how you want to act with me Michael. Why can't you just tell me how you feel"

"Because you have no right to know you had a right to know when you were my woman not only my woman but my best friend Diana"

"Michael I'm still your best friend"

"No your not ... not right now your not"

"Michael!"

"Diane.."

"It's Diana"

"Oh no I know it's Diane."

"Mhm"

"Anyways. Is that what you jumped on my plane for"

"No I jumped on this plane to figure out why you've been constantly ignoring me Michael"

"Well it's as simple as this Diana You had the nerve to send me your wedding invitation asking me to walk you the love of my life down the aisle to another man I didn't even know you knew that was my problem"

"Michael I was just inviting you thinking since we had so much love each other you'd do the honor of giving me away , I'm sorry I didn't consider how you would feel about it"

"It's fine Diana James help me get that out of my system"

"How so?"

"I sung how I was feeling"

"Michael our relationship is private you can't release that song"

"Like hell I can't Diana"

"You can't Michael! We had this discussion anything leading on that were romantically involved could ruin my career and image. I also have children that would get affected by that Michael. Please don't release that song."

"Diana it's not directly towards you or our relationship"

"Let me hear it"

"I umm.. no"

"Please"

"No Diana now drop it"

"I'm not gonna drop it because I would like to know how you feel about this Michael you never shut me out. Why do it now?"

"Diana you really don't seem to think that you hurt me at all. Well here's a newsflash,you broke my heart Diana you made my heart break you literally were everything to me and then my world came crushing down once you decide to marry this man who doesn't even deserve you that's how I feel . There now drop it"