Chapter4:Bad Tour

Michael's POV

It's been a few months since I've heard about Diana or her new husband I've been very focused and busy on my tour I excused myself anytime I seen she was calling my phone.
Anyone who came and told me Ms.Ross was looking for me I'd disappear immediately at that point I wanted nothing to do with the woman.I headed over to see my parents before I was going to head to the airport to start my tour.

"Bill you think you can go any faster man I don't wanna miss my flight"

"I'm trying Michael it's not like I can drive on top of the cars"

"Well try to move around or take a back way"

"Mhm I'll try,Did you know Ms.Ross has been trying to get in contact with you Michael"

"Yes I know Bill I have nothing to say to Ms.Ross at the moment and I'm very busy so I don't have time to deal with the dramatic conversation that she wants to have"

"Alright Michael but don't get all upset when you decide you want to talk to her then it's too late"

"Oh it's never too late Bill"

We arrived to my parents house I slowly smiled grabbing my glasses on my face trying to cover the sadness and frustration on my face so my mother wouldn't worry

"Hey Joseph and Mother"

"Hello Michael how are you"

"I'm fine mother. I said hello Joseph"

"Hi Michael"

"See you haven't changed"

"I see you've stopped crying about Diana"

"I wasn't crying about Diana , Joseph"

"Oh sure you wasn't Michael"

"Michael why were you sad about Ms.Ross?, what's going on?"

"Nothing mother"

"Michael if it was nothing Ms.Ross wouldn't be calling our house looking for you"

"Oh I'm sorry Joseph did she interrupt the old groupies who only get close to you to get close to us"

I laughed looking at him but deep inside I was terrified but also upset so I let my father have it for once

"No Michael but Ms.Ross did say it was very important for you to call her immediately"

"Well I'll speak to her once I have the time I don't have it at the moment & really can't find any to spare"

"Boy since when have you not talked to Ms.Ross with that big smile across your face don't deny it Michael you loved that woman"

"Sorry I have to go Joseph I'll catch you later"

I quickly have my mother a hug and ran back to the car

"Step on it Bill"

I rested my head back against my seat closing my eyes tightly hitting the seat hard against me

"DANG IT"

"What Michael what is it ?"

"Every time someone mentions this woman's name I get these mixed emotions I want to hate her god I wished I never loved her but at the same time Bill I love her so much how do I just let that go .... am I supposed to just pretend like things never happened between us?"

"Michael she loves you that's why she's trying to reach out to you ,why don't you just let her tell you her side"

"Her side?! Bill she has no side"

"Michael you see the things you way you want to see things and so does she so she does have a little bit of a right to explain to you why she did what she did"

"I guess your right ... I'll think about letting her tell me ... I'll think about it for now but until then I don't wanna hear anything else about Diana I want that to be known to anyone who is working for me. If you bring up Ms.Ross you are dismissed for the day"

"Understood Michael"

"Now let's get to this rehearsal and hopefully we some see some good fish along the way I need someone to help me get this woman off my mind"

"Michael your not saying... a escort?"

"God no Bill I'm talking about a fan or maybe someone who's on the tour with me .. just so I'm not lonely"

"Well"

"What?"

"I heard Siedah likes you"

"Oh really?"

"Yea"

"I don't want anything serious though"

"Then you might wanna choose a fan"

"I'll keep an eye"

I looked out the window as we approached the airport. I slowly stepped out of the car smiling and waving to everyone ,I turned my head examining this woman's body as she chanted my name I bit my lip slowly calling Bill over.

"Get that one Bill she's a good fish"

Bill did as I said and pulled the girl towards me I smiled softly and took her hand

"Hi I'm Michael"

I laughed as she squeezed my hand tight

"I know who you are god I love you so much Michael"

I whispered in her ear

"Would you like to take a private trip with me?"

"Of course id be a fool not to"

I walked towards the plain with this good looking young lady

"Can I get a hug Michael"

"Oh I'll give you more then a hug girl"

"Michael!!"
I heard a familiar voice yelling my name

"Diana?"

"So care to explain why you've been ignoring my calls?"

I put my head down slowly looking at bill then at the plane

"Bill can you take this young lady to the plane please it seems like Ms.Ross would like to speak to me"

"Sure Michael"

I watched bill take the young lady to the plane then looked over back at Diana with my head facing another direction with all my fans , I wonder what was so important she had to find me