Emma

"Huh? Alpha wolves?" the red haired kid said. "Yes. That's what I said. You guys are all Alpha wolves. Now, in a line everyone! I will look at your mark and tell you what you are." The teacher said. Everyone stood in a line. First was a girl. She had a hood on, and had a moon and star mark. When the teacher saw it, she gasped. "You are the representative of Starry, one of the major wolves, goddess of the stars!!" The teacher exclaimed. The girl smiled and walked out of the line. Next was the red haired boy. When the teacher looked a his mark, she said "Representative of Flame, god of fire! One of the most powerful minor wolves!" The boy smiled and sat back down. This went on for a while. When it was my turn, she looked at my mark. Her eyes became huge "Emma. You are the one and only representative of Gaea, goddess of Earth, the most powerful wolf ever, next to Grim, god of death!!" She exclaimed.

 I was shocked. Gaea? I heard the stories of the powerful Gaea. I sat down. "Ok! Now that everybody knows what they are, we can transform!" the teacher said. We all transformed. When I transformed, the room became like a forest. I had green hair with a white streak, green, glowing eyes, vine wrists, and green earth wings. Everybody was amazed. "Amazing!" the teacher said. When the bell rang, the boy came up to me. "Hey! Your transformation is pretty cool!" the boy said. "Thanks!" I replied. "I'm Blaze, by the way. As you saw, Alpha wolf of fire." He said. "I'm Emma!" I said. I told him I needed to go. I ran to my door and closed the door fast.

"Alpha wolf of Gaea!!!" Ava said. "That's great!". Julian was on her bunk putting on makeup. She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Ugh!! How did YOU become a god?! I am so much better than you" Julian said. Her ears were back, her tail was stiff. "Go away, cat" Ava said. Julian cursed and walked off. "She is so annoying. We should probably should head to bed, okay?" Ava said. "Okay" I said.

"Impact!!" I yelled. I climbed up the mountain. His face was filled with horror as he screamed and went inside the volcano. I looked down and started yelling his name. I ran to the chief. "Please help! Impact just fell in the volcano!!!" I said, almost screaming. The chief looked at me with horror. Then with sadness. "I'm sorry Emma. He's gone now" He said as he went to hug me. I pulled away. "No! No he can't be gone! No! No! No.." I screamed and started to sob. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Emma. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." the chief said as he tried to comfort me, yet he knew that nothing would help my 8-year old mind.

I woke crying. Just another memory. I sat in my bed "He can't be dead. No. He can't be. He can't be" I thought. I kept thinking that until I again fell back into my slumber.