Chapter 9

I woke up around 10 and started getting ready to see Reid. I don't know where this is gonna go. I mean I like him and all. But I just don't see the two of us working out. But oh well. Let's see how it goes. I grabbed black high waisted shorts and a white corset top with turquoise lace over it and turquoise converse. I put some mousse in my hair to give it extra volume. Not that it needed it. Did some make up and left for lunch. Reid told me not to come until 12:15 but it was five after and by the time I get there it will be 10 after so I'm just gonna head over now. I said bye to the boys and walked to the restaurant. Reid's car was in the parking lot. I headed towards the door when I saw Reid leaving with another girl. Maybe they were related. Nope. Definitely not related. They're sucking face. I walked over and tapped his shoulder "shit" he mumbled "shits right" I said. I turned and waked away. I wasn't mad. I was hurt. I got home and tried to run to my room only to be intercepted by Niall "how'd the date... Why are you crying" he said "I'm fine. But Reid was uhh. He was kissing another girl" I told him holding back a few tears "if it makes you feel better Louis and his girlfriend just broke up. You guys can cry together" he said "that's a great idea". I replied. I walked to the guest room that louis was in and knocked "come in" I heard through strangled cries "hey. So it looks as though we both had our hearts broken today" I said "Eleanor dumped me" he said "why" I asked "she said she didn't like the long distance stuff" he told me. I put an arm around him "that's alright. I caught Reid kissing another girl right before our date" I told him he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Well he's an idiot. You're an amazing person. He'll regret letting you go" he said. I smiled and thanked him. Then we kind of just sat there staring at each other then...